ADVERTISEMENT

Liberty vs UTEP game thread

On that long lass completion some defender came on the blitz from the edge. That guy was going so wide he was taking the scenic route.

Sup!
f6ac31b2-bf1c-41fa-9bca-c47b323aba71-Hardison_Gavin_12.jpg

I've noticed other teams have receivers wide open all the time and we struggle to complete passes to the running back. Have we had a wide open long yardage completion in the first three games?

Reactions: FarWestTexas
Man, hats off to that Liberty secondary. Only good thing was that their D was on the field a long time but it shouldn't matter; they're just reading Locklear's eyes every play and making plays.

Such an unagressive series by Walden. 1:32 is enough time to try to score. I would be fine with the conservative play calling if we were ahead, even tied. But we need points. Weak.
I promise, I thought we would try to go quickly down field and Locklear would throw another INT.

Reactions: MINER.JAY
Not making any excuses for the guy but skyler looks banged up already. More than likely why he just hands it off to Jackson every rpo. He’s made the wrong read a few times this game where if he would have kept it and ran we would have gotten more yardage than the handoff

Reactions: MinerFan79
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT