ADVERTISEMENT

Looking like SMU is going to hire Sonny Dykes

Come on man, who says the N word openly like that in 2017?

Not trying to be a snowflake, or offended and bothered but your attempt at humor was pretty poor right there Sports Talk Carlos....

I guess he should use homphonic slurs since you are fine with that language.

Come on man, who says the N word openly like that in 2017?

Not trying to be a snowflake, or offended and bothered but your attempt at humor was pretty poor right there Sports Talk Carlos....

You're right, but if unihorn can post that, I can post this. The word I typed was socially acceptable 50 years ago. The word he likes to throw out there, never has. Plus he posts nude pics. Pretty sure that is against TOS.

If I get banned, I don't care, but unihorn should be banned as well.

Reactions: El Paso 777
Nine posts in and none have to do with the original thread.

I wonder why SMU fans don’t want Dykes. I’ll gladly trade with them.

Reactions: unihorn
Not sure why it was even posted here. We aren't in the same conference as them. We don't play them. They don't consider us a peer. Does Sonny Lesbos have any connections here?

Reactions: El Paso 777
Not sure why it was even posted here. We aren't in the same conference as them. We don't play them. They don't consider us a peer. Does Sonny Lesbos have any connections here?

Dykes was oft discussed here as a possible Kugler replacement.

You're right, but if unihorn can post that, I can post this. The word I typed was socially acceptable 50 years ago. The word he likes to throw out there, never has. Plus he posts nude pics. Pretty sure that is against TOS.

If I get banned, I don't care, but unihorn should be banned as well.

I will never post another girlie picture or call someone a fag on here again.

Negro isn't a slur word, the other "N" word is.
giphy.gif

Reactions: Roy_Bigwood_05
Are you black?

It doesn't matter what race I am. Negro has never been a racist word.

So if a white person write a check to donate to the United Negro College Fund they can't write the word Negro because if they do they will be called racist?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT