ADVERTISEMENT

MBB Single Game Tickets

Telling a bunch of strangers on the internet how to spend their $10 is more your style.
If you want to go and pay money to see trash that’s on you. Just saying, they would sell a lot more and have better “optics” than charging $10 for D2.

If you want to go and pay money to see trash that’s on you. Just saying, they would sell a lot more and have better “optics” than charging $10 for D2.
D2 programs charge $10 to see their games. The price is more than fair to watch UTEP, regardless of the opponent. I imagine you're going to be pissed when that game has the biggest crowd UTEP has seen in a while.

Reactions: MinerManiac
D2 programs charge $10 to see their games. The price is more than fair to watch UTEP, regardless of the opponent. I imagine you're going to be pissed when that game has the biggest crowd UTEP has seen in a while.
Why would I pissed? I hope 12k shows up. Biggest crowd because of COVID and new coach might have a little to do with it??

Why do you put yourself through the anguish? You obviously love to hate the team you supposedly support. Go figure.

You’re not the most dissatisfied person I’ve ever come across, however you have a place on the podium. And I was a counselor for 12 years…crossing paths with some miserable ass people. Congrats!

Why do you put yourself through the anguish? You obviously love to hate the team you supposedly support. Go figure.

You’re not the most dissatisfied person I’ve ever come across, however you have a place on the podium. And I was a counselor for 12 years…crossing paths with some miserable ass people. Congrats!
Just want UTEP to improve and be fan friendly. That’s okay if you don’t agree. Doesn’t hurt my feelings in any way, shape, or form.

Reactions: MineroFanatico
Just want UTEP to improve and be fan friendly. That’s okay if you don’t agree. Doesn’t hurt my feelings in any way, shape, or form.
I agree with that. I think everyone wants that. And it isn’t my intention to hurt your feelings. Just stated an observation about your apparent dissatisfaction …even if a bit tongue in cheek.

There just doesn’t appear to be any satisfaction for you in supporting the Miners. I must be missing something, though.

Last edited:
Maybe, but that’s their level. If it costs $10 too see WNMU play ENMU, that’s the cost. That’s a lower level team playing their own. If WNMU charged $10 to see a D3 or JC, I would have an issue with that too. If some D2 school charges $50, that’s fine too. The market and city drive a lot of that, as do past costs.

You said you want UTEP to improve and be fan friendly. We're all happy that we improved our ball coach and no one here but you is complaining about the price. Stop making everyone miserable cuz UTEP priced the tickets $2 more than they cost 5-10 years ago. Everything in EP is going up in price. Learn to live with it.

I agree with that. I think everyone wants that. And it isn’t my intention to hurt your feelings. Just stated an observation about your apparent dissatisfaction …even if a bit tongue in cheek.

There just doesn’t appear to be any satisfaction for you in supporting the Miners. I must be missing something, though.
I want wins over good teams and not be near the bottom of CUSA in football and men’s basketball. Wins over P5 teams every once in awhile needs to happen too. Wins over NMSU and Old Dominion aren’t anything to get excited about. Been my stance and always will be.

You said you want UTEP to improve and be fan friendly. We're all happy that we improved our ball coach and no one here but you is complaining about the price. Stop making everyone miserable cuz UTEP priced the tickets $2 more than they cost 5-10 years ago. Everything in EP is going up in price. Learn to live with it.
If my posts are making someone miserable, they have issues. Maybe take your blanket and hide in a safe space so the man doesn’t hurt you.

Deflection like always. Never happy with anything. You sir are the definition of misery.

Maybe, but that’s their level. If it costs $10 too see WNMU play ENMU, that’s the cost. That’s a lower level team playing their own. If WNMU charged $10 to see a D3 or JC, I would have an issue with that too. If some D2 school charges $50, that’s fine too. The market and city drive a lot of that, as do past costs.
You need to factor in the autographs you can only get at the games.

I cant believe Crisostomo is now charging $4.65 for the same burrito that used to cost $2 a few years ago. They don't warrant a price increase, its still the same product.

I cant believe Crisostomo is now charging $4.65 for the same burrito that used to cost $2 a few years ago. They don't warrant a price increase, its still the same product.
They’re not worth $2.

Just business trying to 'stay alive'. More like take advantage, but whatever. Just don't go there.

I had a storage unit for years that cost about $100 a month. Within 18 months it went up to $150 and the last notice was that it was going up the $230 because of "market changes". Clowns.

Reactions: JCorona
Just business trying to 'stay alive'. More like take advantage, but whatever. Just don't go there.

I had a storage unit for years that cost about $100 a month. Within 18 months it went up to $150 and the last notice was that it was going up the $230 because of "market changes". Clowns.
I know. I'm making a point that everything in EP is going up in price. We shouldn't be surprised that tickets to UTEP cost $2 more than they did a few years ago.

I know. I'm making a point that everything in EP is going up in price. We shouldn't be surprised that tickets to UTEP cost $2 more than they did a few years ago.
Minimum wage is $14 or $15 here. When wages go up, prices go up or you would see a lot of small businesses close their doors.

All these posts about prices increasing reminded me of this scene from "Rookie of the Year" (1993)

The cheapest seats for the UTEP/NMSU game on December 3 are $18. I thought they would be cheaper but I am still going.
$18 to see 2 teams that didn’t make the NCAA tournament last year. Now the game is at 6pm for a Stadium broadcast, instead of 7pm.

You can get row 12 seats behind the basket for $15 for the game in Cruces. There’s no GA tickets available, but they were or will be cheaper than $15. Senter at his finest.

I bet even with tickets $3 more expensive we'll have a better attendance for them in EP than they'll have for us in LC.

Unless of course UTEP is playing in the football championship game.

I bet even with tickets $3 more expensive we'll have a better attendance for them in EP than they'll have for us in LC.

Unless of course UTEP is playing in the football championship game.
Don't jinx us. LOL.

j/k

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT