ADVERTISEMENT

Meltdown at Southern Miss

Tucson_Miner

MI Regular
Nov 24, 2004
Double technical and ejection by Floyd when we were only behind by 6. And I wonder why the players complain as much as they do. Monkey see monkey do ... leading by example.

Oh my bad ... I mean I was super impressed with how we hung with Southern Miss. I am telling you guys next year is our year. Conference champs!!!!

I want to change my vote to "Fire Floyd now". He's turned the program into a joke. His sideline antics have grown tiresome. On top of that, there's not one aspect of the game this year's team is good at performing. Not one. They suck. Losing to a 5-win Southern Miss...LMFAO

We were up by 15 and lost to a Doc Sadler paced team! Zero road wins this year. Really? Assistants with the great credentials they have and we can't get the job done 6 years later and we haven't recruited anyone who has played with significance. Players seemed too tight, struggling to score, and worried about mistakes tells me are over-coached. I was sooo hopeful and really excited about the Floyd hire but now I am too frustrated for words and, it hurts to say this, have to say it's time for a change. Fire the assistants and get new recruiters or replace the head coach or both. Tired of Stull sitting on his hands and I will vote with my dollars. 6 years...

200w.gif

Reactions: miner1liner

Pretty much sums up the season. What we expected and how it's turned out.

Now that the emotions have calmed down, I thought about it and I really don't mind that he got thrown out of yet another game. I kind of wish he would do it every game for the rest of the season. Preferably before the first TV timeout.

Now that the emotions have calmed down, I thought about it and I really don't mind that he got thrown out of yet another game. I kind of wish he would do it every game for the rest of the season. Preferably before the first TV timeout.

Not defending Floyd's behavior (or coaching), and it's hard to be sure listening on the radio, but it did seem like there was some home cooking going on with those refs and all the offensive fouls called on us.

Not defending Floyd's behavior (or coaching), and it's hard to be sure listening on the radio, but it did seem like there was some home cooking going on with those refs and all the offensive fouls called on us.
That's what I thought.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT