ADVERTISEMENT

Middle Tennessee

miner1liner

MI Hall of Famer
Feb 10, 2014
:(It looks like no body gives a damn about tonight. Crying shame that it's come to this. As long as I'm still able to breath and walk and eat on this Earth I always figured I would care, but this is a dreary lonesome feeling and I hate it.

Reactions: UTEPDefense
Win and we’re in. It’s that simple. There’s still a scenario where we can sneak in with two losses but I want to see the team dictate their own destiny. This is the easier matchup of the two road games but I feel like UTEP will lose tonight and play for it all on the weekend in Houston.

Reactions: MineroFanatico
Spring Ball has also completed two full practices and yet not a single word about it on any Miner board. Our program is definitely at one of it's lowest points regarding it's two biggest sports.

Spring Ball has also completed two full practices and yet not a single word about it on any Miner board. Our program is definitely at one of it's lowest points regarding it's two biggest sports.
Last UTEP win over at MTSU was a great game and MTSU was looking like Memphis for a couple more years after that. Boy they were a good team then.

Now it sprinkles and cupcakes in two hours.

Well, everything is in favor of us qualifying, hopefully we don’t f*ck it up.

Bryson can't buy a basket so far. Thankfully Wdwards is still playing well.

I’m relieved Teicher kept us updated for those five second until MTSU fixed the score.

Bryson finally made one! Hopefully that removes the lid on the basket for him.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT