ADVERTISEMENT

Miner/Aggies Part 2

We need to stop the bleeding. I don't want this to get away from us. I don't think that we have the offense to make a big comeback

i
i
FG5-169-17
Field Goal %31.352.9
3PT2-83-5
Three Point %25.060.0

They've won what, 11 in a row or something like that on this court? I was hoping that we would break that streak, but it's not looking likely right now

Reactions: PickMyAxe915
They've won what, 11 in a row or something like that on this court? I was hoping that we would break that streak, but it's not looking likely right now
Nope. And they are doing it with Washington and Pinson scoring. Someone needs to defend Roy.

TEAM STATS
i
i
FG8-2515-28
Field Goal %32.053.6
3PT3-125-10
Three Point %25.050.0
FT12-169-11
Free Throw %75.081.8

Pathetic performance by utep. Intensity on defense did not travel to Las Cruces. These guys are zombie walking.

Solomon reminds me of KK early season last year. Sibley is afraid of his own shadow. Z and Lululemon are somewhere else; don't know where. Shocked that Gigante has been 6 for 6. Where are Frazier and Mc Kinney? Hardy is all alone.
Pretty damn disappointing after showing some grit the first six games. We knew there was a problem with the offense, but now we can't defend or rebound.
Hope they get it together 2nd half.

Reactions: TxRdKiller
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT