ADVERTISEMENT

Miner/Aggies Part 2

I agree with you axing. It would be good to have Saterfield on this team. I was critical on him last year defensively, but he would he a huge improvement offensively on the guards we now bring off the bench. Just not enough offensive firepower to keep up.
Of course Satterfield still has the problem of being a spot up shooter (albeit a great one) and that's it. Once teams figured that out he wasn't very effective. An elite scorer inside would have helped to create some spacing for him, but we don't have that again this year. Once Portland State's opponents figure out that he can't put the ball on the floor he won't be as effective

Reactions: Lil_Train
And to think that I was looking forward to this game tonight. Ugh! I'm tired of getting dominated by the damn Aggies!

Reactions: Prospero915
I had to attend a mandatory meeting. I guess the meeting could’ve last longer, ugh Miners!

Of course Satterfield still has the problem of being a spot up shooter (albeit a great one) and that's it. Once teams figured that out he wasn't very effective. An elite scorer inside would have helped to create some spacing for him, but we don't have that again this year. Once Portland State's opponents figure out that he can't put the ball on the floor he won't be as effective
Yep, good point. The Aggies though give up a lot of open looks. Plus, they went zone in the first half. The shots are there, we just can't shoot. I guess in comparison, Lemus (and Zachery) offer very little offensively. I see that as a net loss roster wise.

TEAM STATS
i
i
FG16-3924-45
Field Goal %41.053.3
3PT3-1810-21
Three Point %16.747.6
FT22-3013-17
Free Throw %73.376.5
Rebounds2327

Reactions: Roy_Bigwood_05
I read an article about Otis and Dos Anjos saying Dos Anjos will be available in a couple of games and Frazier will be missing this game tonight.

I thought early on that he had the potential to become our best player but the seems to have been fools gold on my part. My bad.
I think he still has potential. He is also out only 3 player. Just still dealing with the knee. Also, looks like dos Anjos is dressed on the bench.

Reactions: TxRdKiller
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT