ADVERTISEMENT

Miners basketball ranked #53 nationally in attendance

I decided awhile back that I've had it with the likes of chi/music, carlos/chunks and epsilon/realm. I warned the board that with the gonad less moderators, this board was going to deteriorate into the infamous pro board site, which carlos tries so stupidly to act like he knows nothing about. BS. Quite awhile back during one of my back and forths with chi, I twice got him to admit to and recall a couple of things he posted to as Music. I didn't call him out on it, I already knew. I let it go. Wasn't going to make a difference anyway, the ball less moderators don't care. For him to chastise and get on a moral high horse to others is a joke. He has no integrity, zilch. Chi's claim that this board is now running better than ever is akin to Kanye West proclaiming himself the greatest Rock Star on the planet. Same with the other tools who stupidly pretend not to know chunks, realm, the failed realist board, etc. I come back now and then to check on any news and info, which to be honest, can be found on Miner Rush and Kyyotes Den, without all the drama. My battles with with trolls are over. When we get some moderators with any sort of guts and integrity, then this board might regain some sort of sanity and glory. Don't count on it. With that being said, count on me to always support UTEP. I'm an El Pasoan. A Miner Alumni, and it's just sports. Sometimes your team wins, sometimes your team loses. But life goes on. Oh, and save your breath trolls, I'm not going to click on this thread again to read your replies, so you'll only be showing your stupidity to cyberspace. Go Miners, Always.

Wow! For somebody who doesn't like this board that is a long response.

Come on Epsilon00. You should know by now than these college athletes can only win with a lot of fans in the seats. If the Don sold out every game last year UTEP would have been undefeated. NMSU plays in a crappy conference and only get to the Big Dance because of that. UTEP blows out NMSU every year and can't compete with us. We are way superior than NMSU. The Bel Air high school team could beat a WAC team.

Dumbass- the argument about more cheeks in the seats is not about the team needing them to win, it's about the money those cheeks in the seats generate...................as you said in another post, some people just don't get it!

I doubt it. MinerManiac became Chunks who became Carlos. You were music and now you are El Paso Chihuahuas. Things change but they mostly stay the same.

So I also post as MinerManiac here too now? I only post as this handle and has always been this way. To recap, Not MinerManiac or Chunks. Never seen a Chunks post. Can you please show me a post from this individual?

Reactions: El Paso Chihuahuas
Wow, you sound angry. So, there are people who have many names on this message board? That is confusing.

What's up with your signature? I don't get it. What does mediocre results mean?

Wow, you sound angry. So, there are people who have many names on this message board? That is confusing.

What's up with your signature? I don't get it. What does mediocre results mean?

I sound angry? Which name do you also go by on here?

You can interpret my signature any way you want to. Look up mediocre then results in the dictionary and find out for yourself.

Reactions: El Paso Chihuahuas
What do you mean about which name do I go by? I'm Music111. Do you think I have other names, too?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT