ADVERTISEMENT

Miners have Really improved their PR campaign

How has it improved ticket sales? Where is the promotion for the home opener? I haven’t seen anything

What are the "positive" changes? It's nice they played in Mexico, but it really has nothing to do with the W/L record.

Hard to promote Sul Ross. The home schedule sucks ass. They should have made the UNM game an official game not exhibition, would have been worth the drive.
It’s not hard to promote Sul Ross. You could have $1 hot dogs. $5 tickets. Some other kind of promotion. But nope, it’s full price tickets and full price concessions at the moment.

Does that mean it will be successful or it will sell out? No, but it’s the effort. Instead, it’s the same old UTEP playbook.

It’s not hard to promote Sul Ross. You could have $1 hot dogs. $5 tickets. Some other kind of promotion. But nope, it’s full price tickets and full price concessions at the moment.

Does that mean it will be successful or it will sell out? No, but it’s the effort. Instead, it’s the same old UTEP playbook.

Tickers are $9.15. Having them at $5 really isn't going to move the needle.

Have $1 tickets and $1 beer and it will get people to show up.

Tickers are $9.15. Having them at $5 really isn't going to move the needle.

Have $1 tickets and $1 beer and it will get people to show up.
If you’re only going to discount the cheap ones to $5, yes, that’s true. They could expand the $5 seating to other sections as well. It’s one game, the Miners will surely win. Even if you turn one fan into buying tickets to other games, it’s a win.

They could also give away $500 gas cards. Something, they CHOOSE to do nothing.

Hard to promote Sul Ross. The home schedule sucks ass. They should have made the UNM game an official game not exhibition, would have been worth the drive.
I’m pretty sure Monday night we’ll find out why it’s an exhibition game.

An exhibition game against a poorly outmanned and outmatched Mexican basketball team is hardly something positive to promote. Guess it’s just the UTEP way.
I think the video is fine and have no problem with them playing the “game”. I am confident it won’t add any value though, especially in terms of Mexicans buying tickets or listening/watching the Miners online.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT