ADVERTISEMENT

Miners picked 6th by media

It was a friendly player prop bet, that I simply made one injury clause not various provisions as you as a troll blatantly lied about.

What did I lie about? All I did was quote you and tried to explain to you how betting works.

It appears that Tacos actually thinks Hardison isn't a Bum and would meet those numbers if he's not injured, so the point was I guess proven, so moving on good day to you!

You didn't prove anything. Taco wanted to bet and you weaseled out by adding provisions.

Reactions: Taco1977
While it should be a friendly wager, and I understand nattys stipulations, the fact is this Natty will NEVER pay no matter what, That is a fact! He's already trying to weasel out....its his MO

This again is not a bet with Vegas and it's cancelled before the games start which is definitely allowed. It was a friendly player prop bet, that I simply made one injury clause not various provisions as you as a troll blatantly lied about. It appears that Tacos actually thinks Hardison isn't a Bum and would meet those numbers if he's not injured, so the point was I guess proven, so moving on good day to you!
Never once have I called any player for our program a "bum". That will never happen! He however has no business being the starting QB for a D1 school. He's not accurate and has issues knowing where to go with the ball. Great young man and I wish him them best. Will also be glad when the program moves on from him.

That's like playing baseball with a group and saying "This isn't MLB. I should get as many strikes as I want". LOL
This is completely stupid. Looking up the definition of the word "bet" you get "to make a wager." "Wager" is defined as "something risked or staked on an uncertain event." There are not any strict rules that are required of all bets - the terms of a bet are whatever the principals agree to. Given that Taco1977 is basing his bet on his belief that Hardison is a poor quarterback, and that natty disagrees, it would be perfectly reasonable for them to place a stipulation based on Hardison playing at least n games. Or not. It is completely up to them, and no matter what the stipulation there would be something risked by each party, so it would still be a bet.

Even the analogy is stupid. When playing football growing up we usually played on the street, not a field, and it was not 100 yards long. There were no yard markers, and endzones were defined as the beginnings of certain neighbors' driveways. There was no tackling, just touching the ball carrier with two hands. A first down wasn't 10 yards, it was two completions. There were no options for field goals. Kickoffs and punts were often accomplished by throwing the ball as far as the "kicker" could. There was no clock, we just typically went until a player's mom called them to come in. So yes, sometimes when playing a game with a group the rules are different then they are for a professional league.

Last edited:
You didn't prove anything. Taco wanted to bet and you weaseled out by adding provisions.
You're truly an idiot. That's not what happened you're just a POS Troll and you've proved it time and time again. It's the most obvious thing that if the QB gets hurt and never plays then what's the point. There's no weaseling out of anything. I'm simply not doing the deal with out an injury agreement in place. It's no issues towards Tacos, he said no, we cancelled way before the season and it's over. You're the one being an F-Tard!

While it should be a friendly wager, and I understand nattys stipulations, the fact is this Natty will NEVER pay no matter what, That is a fact! He's already trying to weasel out....its his MO
You e never bet me nor have a lost a bet that I haven't paid, so you're taking out of your Ass lol

Good grief — all that over a couple of T-shirts. What a bunch of tightwads.

I said a Loco's jersey,
Good grief — all that over a couple of T-shirts. What a bunch of tightwads.
but honestly don't care about the bet. It was more about Tacos calling Hardison a Bum. I believe if he plays a full season hello have better numbers than last year and Tacos doesn't. The Denver got into what's none of his business and made it a whole thing. I know I should've just ignored him and stayed on topic, my bad!

Reactions: unihorn
I said a Loco's jersey,

but honestly don't care about the bet. It was more about Tacos calling Hardison a Bum. I believe if he plays a full season hello have better numbers than last year and Tacos doesn't. The Denver got into what's none of his business and made it a whole thing. I know I should've just ignored him and stayed on topic, my bad!
Better numbers than last year? I don’t know about that just because he doesn’t have a fringe All-American WR to bail him out deep. We need to see who’s going to step up.

You're truly an idiot. That's not what happened you're just a POS Troll and you've proved it time and time again. It's the most obvious thing that if the QB gets hurt and never plays then what's the point. There's no weaseling out of anything. I'm simply not doing the deal with out an injury agreement in place. It's no issues towards Tacos, he said no, we cancelled way before the season and it's over. You're the one being an F-Tard!

You seem mad.

But here ya go for shits & giggles
Over 3,000 yards
Less than 12 int's
Over 20 tds
Over 58% passing
Do you still think he can reach these numbers? If not, what have you seen that's changed your mind? Not trying to start shit, just really curious what you think.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT