ADVERTISEMENT

MTSU game special

PickMyAxe915

MI Hall of Famer
Sep 1, 2022
"
UTEP Football beat Florida Atlantic in a dramatic ending in the Sun Bowl this afternoon. Don't miss the Miners' next home game on Saturday, October 29th at 7PM as they take on Middle Tennessee State and continue their push to become bowl eligible.

Get your Friends & Family 4-Pack for just $48 and receive:

4 Sideline Tickets

4 Regular Sized Hot Dogs

4 Medium Sized Soft Drinks

1 Large Popcorn"

"
UTEP Football beat Florida Atlantic in a dramatic ending in the Sun Bowl this afternoon. Don't miss the Miners' next home game on Saturday, October 29th at 7PM as they take on Middle Tennessee State and continue their push to become bowl eligible.

Get your Friends & Family 4-Pack for just $48 and receive:

4 Sideline Tickets

4 Regular Sized Hot Dogs

4 Medium Sized Soft Drinks

1 Large Popcorn"
That’s a great deal.

It sure doesn't feel like UTEP has won 4 of their last 6. This will be an interesting matchup, I just hope UTEP does not fall behind. Did you all know, Boise St is still top 10 in defense? Goes to show, that UTEP can play "up" and unfortunately also play "down." I hope, they play average... and give them shot to win! Don't go pass happy, and no need to take unnecessary risks. Such as, going for it on 4th down, on your own 40 or something.

cmom Miners lets make it 2 wins in a row. Should be old fashion "oops" did I do that type game. Look for the offensive to have a big night win two 100 yard rushers and 300 yards passing for a 35 to 28 score.
stand proud Miner Nation ...

Reactions: shyminer81
This game has gotten zero hype. Hope to see a better crowd than what I'm expecting.

Thank God Halloween is on a Monday night. Might keep the hordes down.

Homecoming, coming off a win,night game.... I'd say we sniff 20,000 with an attendance of 19,671
That's looking at a glass half full.

sniffing 15,000 at best.
mGqqxM.gif

Reactions: nattybry
Concert at Ascarate tomorrow.

All those DJs are actually really good. El Paso has a big EDM following. Don’t think there’s much crossover between the two fan bases, however.

Reactions: minerfan_14
"The Blue Raiders have allowed 31 or more points in four straight outings. On the other side, the Miners have won three straight home contests while allowing just 44 points in the process. UTEP’s one-two punch is lethal and the Miners’ pass defense is doing a good job, so give me the hosts and points.

The Blue Raiders are still searching for their first victory in the conference play. They’ll try their best, and I’m expecting a tight battle down the stretch. Gavin Baechle might be a key guy for UTEP once more. The Miners are 8-1 ATS in their last nine games played in October, while the Blue Raiders have only covered once in their previous five contests against the Conference USA. "

https://winnersandwhiners.com/games/ncaaf/10-29-2022/middle-tennessee-state-vs-utep-prediction-9522/

Honestly, I thought UTEP was going to be a total bust by now. If your Coach Stockstill, this ends out nicely to also be bowl eligible. Their next five are very winnable games for them. UTEP, La Tech and Charlotte? They can be bowl eligible within three weeks (by 11/12)!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT