ADVERTISEMENT

MTSU game special

Still hard to believe we are favored against a team that dominated Miami
While still a “big” name, and a really good win for any G5 team, Miami isn’t that good this year.

Not taking anything away from MT with that win, because we are pretty far from having a win like that ourselves, but MT has been less than stellar since then.

As much as I’d like to chalk it up as an anomaly, the U is so bad I think MTSU would beat them 3 times out of 10 this year. I don’t even think Miami makes it to bowl eligibility.

Anyway…Miners win…and cover, 27-24.

MTSU is +15 in TO’s. Hardison has to protect the football and not force it as they bring the heat. MTSU can strike quickly on offense. Like last week, both teams are inconsistent and can’t play a complete game. I have gut feeling this game may get chippy so UTEP needs to keep penalties to a minimum.

MTSU is +15 in TO’s. Hardison has to protect the football and not force it as they bring the heat. MTSU can strike quickly on offense. Like last week, both teams are inconsistent and can’t play a complete game. I have gut feeling this game may get chippy so UTEP needs to keep penalties to a minimum.
Make your bet if you’re so prescient.

Their QB is very accurate. We need to apply pressure on him.

Not worried yet. This is us in the first half. Looking like we’re gonna get blown out. If we keep it close in the first half we have a chance.

Reactions: MineroFanatico
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT