ADVERTISEMENT

MTSU game thread🏈

Minerinciter

MI Miner Maniac
Nov 20, 2001
The last road game of the year and the flight was an 1 hour 30 minutes late to Nashville.
Game Time temperature: 55° - 61°F and 🌞.

MTSU opened as 7.5 point favorite (o48.5), still -7.5 (o47.5).

Middle Tennessee 3-7 vs Utep Miners 3-7 in a clash of teams that are much better than their records indicates. Both teams had Bowl Aspirations, but today is about pride! ..... Sorry I was trying to give myself a pre game pep talk to actually care about this game, but I don't, Meh .. Going to Six Flags today instead

Reactions: MINER.JAY
Means nothing now but MTSU came into the SB last year needing a mini win streak to get bowl eligible. They played physical, kind of dirty actually, as UTEP got beat and MTSU did eventually become bowl eligible and enjoyed warm Hawai’ian breezes.

Sound familiar?

Players play for pride and warrior spirit. I hope UTEP players punch MTSU back really hard & stack their stats and get a win.

I also hope Senter show’s strength and knows change is still needed by now.

Reactions: FarWestTexas
I think we win this. MTSU looks pretty inept on offense in the second half of the season. We can run the ball straight down their throats and hope their QB won’t throw too many deep shots.

UTEP 20
MTSU 14

consider this the pillow fight of the day... Miners win if they strike early and often for a 21 pt lead going into the half.. If not, well we know whats going to happen .... more excuses and more reason to fire the coach..
but that doesn't happen until we fire Senter first...
Maybe UTEP 31 MTSU 28

consider this the pillow fight of the day... Miners win if they strike early and often for a 21 pt lead going into the half.. If not, well we know whats going to happen .... more excuses and more reason to fire the coach..
but that doesn't happen until we fire Senter first...
Maybe UTEP 31 MTSU 28 lol.
Other candidates: Idk I'll give our game the 2nd most unwatchable out of these games today lol 😅
Most unwatchable:
1.Kent St.1-9 vs Ball St.3-7
2.Utep3-7 vs M. Tennessee3-7
3.UAB3-7 vs Temple3-7
4.N.Texas3-7 vs UAB3-7

I think we win this. MTSU looks pretty inept on offense in the second half of the season. We can run the ball straight down their throats and hope their QB won’t throw too many deep shots.

UTEP 20
MTSU 14
MTSU was same last year and UTEP still lost.

That was a gorgeous throw. This kid’s still young and prone to mistakes but he has shown an ability to throw the ball downfield and he’s hit a couple of beauties since he’s started.

Reactions: Lil_Train
MTSU has done them some big favors keeping the drive alive but what a shock? You can score points and be more dynamic throwing the ball more and being on the front foot.

According to the TV crew everyone is banged up for UTEP including rbs while Burgess, Hankins and Franklin have all played including Jolly🙄.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT