ADVERTISEMENT

Liberty Game Thread🏈 Senior Day

This is game is awful from a UTEP perspective.

6f307ddd12b68a5d6a2026e132373a0c.gif

Reactions: mikesarabia
Damn just checking in now and last I checked it was 14-7. How did we get two turnovers but nothing happened off of them.

Listening to the playbyplay goobers on CBSSN talking about all the injuries & how it's difficult to recruit at UTEP makes me want to vomit! NMS is 43 miles up the road and they're going to play LU for the championship!! STFU!!

I hope NMSU beats the LU Flames!!
As an Aggie fan I’d love that because that would mean we’d might be ranked but an undefeated liberty would mean extra $$$$ for the conference for an NY6 bowl.

Listening to the playbyplay goobers on CBSSN talking about all the injuries & how it's difficult to recruit at UTEP makes me want to vomit! NMS is 43 miles up the road and they're going to play LU for the championship!! STFU!!

I hope NMSU beats the LU Flames!!
I was with you all the way until the last sentence

As an Aggie fan I’d love that because that would mean we’d might be ranked but an undefeated liberty would mean extra $$$$ for the conference for an NY6 bowl.
Don’t think NMSU would get ranked, and it would cost us money.

UTEP covered the spread. 😂
Thanks to Liberty’s gift fumble on the 4 yard line and Dimel’s balls to the wall coaching with 3 minutes to go taking timeouts on Liberty’s offensive possession, then taking a shot downfield.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT