ADVERTISEMENT

MTSU game thread🏈

According to the TV crew everyone is banged up for UTEP including rbs while Burgess, Hankins and Franklin have all played including Jolly🙄.
Sounds like dimel is off the sidelines and in the broadcast booth reiterating the injury problem

Dimel's Miners coming back from down 2 scores in the 2nd half? Don't see it happening. Yeah, we dis it against SHSU, but they were winless at the time, and that was a miracle. I don't see it happening again.

Reactions: TxRdKiller
Just saw the score, hadn't been watching. I realized that if Utep wins today all our losses will be against Bowl teams with winning records except for Jax St. which will be ineligible. I only bring this up, because Dimel and Senter may make the argument that UTEP didn't lose to a team with a losing record this year. I hope not, but for the 1st time in my life I may truly believe it's better for the program if Utep loses today SMH 😒 Hard for me to say that as a Die Hard Miner Fan, but I don't want Senter to have any excuses to keep Dimel another year!

Sounds like dimel is off the sidelines and in the broadcast booth reiterating the injury problem
I saw him. He is blended in with team instead of hovering the edge of sideline like he typically does wearing that stupid UTEP logo hat from the early 90’s. That logo was hit with a “cease & desist” order back then.

But yes, the announcers keep reiterating Miner catastrophe of injuries, even rb’s who are all playing.🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: MINER.JAY
They all played. Hankins, Franklin, Burgess and Jolly. Franklin had one or two snaps.

2nd consecutive nice stop by the D after a UTEP turnover. We definitely need a TD here.

Over 5 minutes to play with all 3 timeouts should be plenty of time, but we just took over 2 minutes just to get a 1st down

Reactions: Lil_Train
Why are we so stupid. A personal foul in this situation? What a lack of freaking discipline

They're so use to not having timeouts at this point that they forget to use them when they do. Almost a minute of lost time here.

Reactions: develman
I saw him. He is blended in with team instead of hovering the edge of sideline like he typically does wearing that stupid UTEP logo hat from the early 90’s. That logo was hit with a “cease & desist” order back then.
Guess he just went to drop off his list of excuses for them then lol

Reactions: utep-piggy
24-7 just tuned in, that SEC crowd is Stunned!!!! Pretty cool to watch one of the big boys go down, even in a down year for them. NMSU vs Liberty for CUSA is gonna be a good game! Maybe UTEP will get in that position one day lol 😅

Reactions: utep-piggy
It really ticks me off. We hired the wrong AD and coach. It doesn’t take five years to turn a program around. Three years ago nmsu was a dumpster fire and Kill has turned that program around in a just two years. Worse yet, he’s getting paid less than Dimel.
Kill was a brilliant hire by NMSU. Dude is a salty old ball coach.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT