ADVERTISEMENT

NAU game attendance predictions

Reactions: Cube Jack
Wow! That’s less than half of what I predicted. And I was in the low to mid range among attendance prognosticators. Never thought it would be so bleak on opening day with a new staff.

The last home game of the season the attendance was 16.597. I wonder if the announced total was actual attendance and not tickets sold.

UTEP isn’t the only one with attendance woes. “4,123” last night.

UTEP isn’t the only one with attendance woes. “4,123” last night.

Fans, do not bite on this. Don't do it. This was and still is making the rounds literally all last night by the local (sports) media. I'm sure Kap will have this leading in for his first hour. It was a hump day game in the afternoon and the seats were empty.

Fans, do not bite on this. Don't do it. This was and still is making the rounds literally all last night by the local (sports) media. I'm sure Kap will have this leading in for his first hour. It was a hump day game in the afternoon and the seats were empty.
I blame the marketing dept.

Reactions: MineroFanatico

Afternoon? Since when is 7pm the afternoon? Still got 4K for a Wednesday game. They didn’t have 9 months to sell 17k for a Saturday game.

Reactions: El Paso Is Great
Afternoon? Since when is 7pm the afternoon? Still got 4K for a Wednesday game. They didn’t have 9 months to sell 17k for a Saturday game.

Do you think that if UTEP were the back to back to back to back CUSA West champions they would get 15-17k for a football game?

No, but they also don’t play 70+ home games like the CDogs do. Not even if you add all football, men’s and women’s basketball games together, do you get close to the amount of CDogs home games.

Reactions: El Paso Is Great
Point:

Counterpoint:

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT