ADVERTISEMENT

New thought

@UTEPfan1966 I am going to be nice because I'm a nice person. I think you should step away from the board because it seems this board isn't good for your mental health.

Maybe you're still upset after your business closed. I don't know. But, you created two threads about leaving the board and how you are being "attacked" and you now created another silly thread.

I really wish you well. I mean it. We all here are UTEP fans talking about UTEP athletics and other OT items. If you think people who have opposing viewpoints are trolls and if you feel you're being attacked when others have opposing viewpoints, then this forum isn't for you.

Reactions: MinerFan79
Congratu
Nowins, denver, et al are the same person as the moderator. Trying to drive posts to increase post clicks, which in turn drives revenue.....makes sense

Congratulations you sir now is a troll. Welcome to the club let me go show you where your office is at .😂😂😂😂

Reactions: picks up
@UTEPfan1966 I am going to be nice because I'm a nice person. I think you should step away from the board because it seems this board isn't good for your mental health.

Maybe you're still upset after your business closed. I don't know. But, you created two threads about leaving the board and how you are being "attacked" and you now created another silly thread.

I really wish you well. I mean it. We all here are UTEP fans talking about UTEP athletics and other OT items. If you think people who have opposing viewpoints are trolls and if you feel you're being attacked when others have opposing viewpoints, then this forum isn't for you.
Is this an apology?? I didn't know Ncaanowins apologizes.

Is this an apology?? I didn't know Ncaanowins apologizes.

An apology for what? I didn't do anything wrong. I am just giving some unsolicited advice to somebody who I feels that needs it.

And I am going to take my own advice and I won't be responding to you anymore.

I don’t think so. We’re in the dog days of summer, and there’s little to no UTEP related news. I feel like this is the trend. Once football season stars traffic sill pick up and we’ll be talking more about the Miners and less about nonsense like what constitutes a bet.

I've been saying this for years. The names have changed but the MO stays the same. How else can he/they continue to get unlimited new handles?

I imagine it would be pretty easy to get multiple handles on any forum with different e-mail addresses. But what would be the point of having more than one account? It doesn't make any sense.

• Haha
Reactions: MinerFan79

Truth be told, I have probably done more I'm leaving threads than that. At least I don't dig up 6 year old threads to discuss. Or Prove UTEPfan1966 right going back and forth with yet another poster....wait make that 2 in one thread.
"We" doesn't include you and your other handles. Most of us want to talk UTEP stuff, even if it's not pleasant.
"Most" people don't have 30 email addys to continually create new screen names, hence the reason for this thread. Naturally, ,you want to go back and forth per usual.

And don't worry bout me bruh, I have 2 other locations still kicking.

I finished my coffee and breakfast, and apparently my crack pipe. Time to get to work. Ciao

Truth be told, I have probably done more I'm leaving threads than that. At least I don't dig up 6 year old threads to discuss. Or Prove UTEPfan1966 right going back and forth with yet another poster....wait make that 2 in one thread.
"We" doesn't include you and your other handles. Most of us want to talk UTEP stuff, even if it's not pleasant.
"Most" people don't have 30 email addys to continually create new screen names, hence the reason for this thread. Naturally, ,you want to go back and forth per usual.

I finished my coffee and breakfast, and apparently my crack pipe. Time to get to work. Ciao

That's what I get for trying to be nice.

I want to talk about UTEP, just like everybody else.

I don't have 30 e-mail addresses and I don't continually create new screen names. This is my only account. If you don't believe that, then I don't know what else to tell you.

So I guess you're back again? LOL

Last edited:

But you are a drama queen who created multiple threads complaining about being "attacked". Your definition of being "attacked" is somebody that disagrees with you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT