ADVERTISEMENT

Next Years Line up as it stands now

Why do you use the term "butthole buddies"? What does that mean? Shouldn't someone take offense to that term? If you keep calling him a homophobe, it truly upsets you. I have friends in the industry that can help Can I help you help yourself?

I didn't use that term. Dmanminer was the person who stated it.

I don't have time to explain irony to you. Get help from somebody else that can explain it to you.

I didn't use that term. Dmanminer was the person who stated it.

I don't have time to explain irony to you. Get help with from somebody else.
Why are you so defensive?
Why didn't you answer the question about my offer for your professional help? I care about you and your feelings that upset you.

Why are you so defensive?
Why didn't you answer the question about my offer for your professional help? I care about you and your feelings that upset you.

LMAO!! I stated a fact. I am sorry you have thin skin. Nothing upset me. I am laughing at the irony of somebody who is homophobic but at the same time is thinking about two men on here and wondering if they are gay.

Professional help for what? LMAO!!

Why do you feel I have thin skin? Does it upset you even if I did? Why are you so obsessed with gay people? Don't they need love too? Why do you care about how someone else views people?
I am truly concerned for your well being. A psychiatrist should be able to help with your issues, May I help you?

Why do you feel I have thin skin? Does it upset you even if I did? Why are you so obsessed with gay people? Don't they need love too? Why do you care about how someone else views people?
I am truly concerned for your well being. A psychiatrist should be able to help with your issues, May I help you?

LMAO!!! I am not even sure what to say to that because there is something clearly wrong with you.

Have a great day!

Why is there something wrong with me because I care about your mental status?
Why wouldn't I have a great day? what would prevent that from happening? Do you have proof that something will go wrong?

I can't even see his posts, but I see what you did there UTEPfan66:cool:

What did he do?

Oh wait, another person with thin skin who can't read opposing viewpoints. LOL

The board must look funny when you can't read what a person is responding to.

Last edited:
What did he do?

Oh wait, another person with thin skin who can't read opposing viewpoints. LOL

The board must look funny when you can't read what a person is responding to.
Who has thin skin? What opposing view points are we missing?

I'm still waiting for your contact information to help with your issues.

Not sure where the thin skin references originate. Just guessing, they're coming from some unique individual whom I have placed on ignore. Perhaps you have done so, too?

LMAO!! It's also hilarious people trying to figure out what the post is referencing when they can't read the whole thread.

If you're a real Miner fan on this forum and actually look to inform, find out Miner info, entertain and contribute. Please do your self a favor and ignore these Trolls. They are only here to derail posts and they get a kick out of annoying everyone. So don't give them the voice they are needing to continue on this forum. Ignore the flys and they will eventually buzz off!

If you're a real Miner fan on this forum and actually look to inform, find out Miner info, entertain and contribute. Please do your self a favor and ignore these Trolls. They are only here to derail posts and they get a kick out of annoying everyone. So don't give them the voice they are needing to continue on this forum. Ignore the flys and they will eventually buzz off!

You're right, it's better to post homophobic comments. :rolleyes:

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT