ADVERTISEMENT

NMSU 2 bowl wins in 5 years

NMSU did it by pounding the rock too. Didn’t need a wide open spread offense. It was all attitude. That Pavia QB is tough. He’s a leader.
Even better that he is an NM kid from ABQ. No reason that high schools in El Paso cannot produce a similar QB that can play and win at UTEP. This will make things interesting for the rivalry game next season especially since NMSU picked up 4* QB transfer from Texas A&M. I hope Dimel can turn things around next season and make the NMSU UTEP game the game for who gets to the conference championship.

Even better that he is an NM kid from ABQ. No reason that high schools in El Paso cannot produce a similar QB that can play and win at UTEP. This will make things interesting for the rivalry game next season especially since NMSU picked up 4* QB transfer from Texas A&M. I hope Dimel can turn things around next season and make the NMSU UTEP game the game for who gets to the conference championship.
Sean Kugler, is that you?

• Haha
Reactions: JCorona
UTEP waiting 55 years and watch NMSUs first year coach end their season with a winning record and bowl win.

Senter will raise ticket prices and dumb UTEP fans will blame everyone else except their bad coach
All bs aside, Kill is a good coach. Also getting QB Eli Stowers from a$m in the portal.

All bs aside, Kill is a good coach. Also getting QB Eli Stowers from a$m in the portal.
The QB competition has been good. There has also been some other good pickups from transfers and recruiting. There is an NMSU NIL that has helped to keep in the team and grab other transfers. One of those members has been active in the Aggie community so we get a bit more insight for recruits and NIL hints.

Absolutely inexcusable that UTEP can’t come CLOSE to sniffing that that school up I-10 has done. Not one single f’ing excuse. I don’t blame any in fans El Paso who gave up going to games. Doesn’t help the problem - but I understand. Enough is enough.

Absolutely inexcusable that UTEP can’t come CLOSE to sniffing that that school up I-10 has done. Not one single f’ing excuse. I don’t blame any in fans El Paso who gave up going to games. Doesn’t help the problem - but I understand. Enough is enough.
Well not for nothing, but we had a more difficult schedule than they did.

The QB competition has been good. There has also been some other good pickups from transfers and recruiting. There is an NMSU NIL that has helped to keep in the team and grab other transfers. One of those members has been active in the Aggie community so we get a bit more insight for recruits and NIL hints.
aggy can eat shit

I hope Dimel can turn things around next season and make the NMSU UTEP game the game for who gets to the conference championship.
That would involve more than a 50/50 chance of winning from UTEP. That is like asking someone to find a unicorn.

Last edited:
Reactions: utep-piggy
Well not for nothing, but we had a more difficult schedule than they did.
That's another excuse... Makes me wanna puke. UTEP is 0-6 off the top of my head in bowl games since the '88 season. Why? Why can NMSU win two, TWO and UTEP can't get ONE in 34 f'ing years? They've also won a tournament game in basketball which UTEP hasn't done since... Nevermind. There ARE NO EXCUSES.

Look at the drip on this dude! The poncho, boots, and everythang! They for sure weren’t losing yesterday! Dimel just rocks his 52 x 30 khakis, Nike Vapor Max, and has already shaved off his glorious late season goatee!

That's another excuse... Makes me wanna puke. UTEP is 0-6 off the top of my head in bowl games since the '88 season. Why? Why can NMSU win two, TWO and UTEP can't get ONE in 34 f'ing years? They've also won a tournament game in basketball which UTEP hasn't done since... Nevermind. There ARE NO EXCUSES.
Not to mention they blasted a Liberty team on the road as 26-point underdogs. No way Dimel would have won "play and your in" type of game. He failed in 20 and 22 to win a "playoff" type of game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT