ADVERTISEMENT

NMSU vs UTEP

Senter, the Walden honeymoon is over. Shit will get uglier if Golding loses to a undermanned NMSU. I heard the pregame show and you can have Teich and Yellen boilerplate and sugarcoat it, this is not a team UTEP should be losing to.

NIL has nothing to do with NMSU beating Auburn.
Well thanks for the NMSU recruiting and coaching confidence!
Besides that money does play a part. Coaching and development does as well. The question is how does NMSU do more with less? Especially with the lead by 7

Well thanks for the NMSU recruiting and coaching confidence!
Besides that money does play a part. Coaching and development does as well. The question is how does NMSU do more with less? Especially with the lead by 7

The NIL hurts schools like UTEP and NMSU. It doesn't play any success on the court or field.

Kill stated this: "Having to deal with NIL at a school like NMSU took a massive toll".

NMSU's hires better coaches. That's not a mystery.

The NIL hurts schools like UTEP and NMSU. It doesn't play any success on the court or field.

Kill stated this: "Having to deal with NIL at a school like NMSU took a massive toll".

Yeah the dude dude had health problems galore. NMSU somehow still ponied up enough to pay more than Walden. Same with UNM. UTEP is bigger than all NM universities so they should make it so. I’m an Aggie fan first but a miner fan second. I want both schools to do well.

Reactions: TxRdKiller
Solomon was a difference maker and the best producing player on our team last year for much of the year. I feel like the team's failure to improve and in fact regress mirrors his own development, or lack thereof.

Reactions: Rot and Lil_Train
The Bronzeing era.

That’s is historically inaccurate.

I looked it up for sh!Ts and gr!ns. This is the worst 3 point shooting team that UTEP has had in at least the last 21 years. ESPN’s database only went back to the 02-03 season. This team shoots even worse than last year’s team from the perimeter…if you can fathom that.

This is all on Golding. He has failed miserably at bringing talent in, especially shooters. Well…big men too. Meh, a true PG, as well.

Sorry Joe,
Time to go!

I looked it up for sh!Ts and gr!ns. This is the worst 3 point shooting team that UTEP has had in at least the last 21 years. ESPN’s database only went back to the 02-03 season. This team shoots even worse than last year’s team from the perimeter…if you can fathom that.

This is all on Golding. He has failed miserably at bringing talent in, especially shooters. Well…big men too. Meh, a true PG, as well.

Sorry Joe,
Time to go!
If you can't recruit you better coach up and he hasn't been able to do either.

While it won’t heal the original wound, it helps to have another team that you root for. Helps even more if that other team is good.

Go Coogs!!
Yeah, I generally follow the Miners game by game, and just keep an eye on SDSU until the post season. I should just start primarily following the Aztecs. I would be much happier.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT