ADVERTISEMENT

North Texas opens -1 in Vegas but

Sucks that this is the third year in a row we have to play in Denton. UNT is fighting for their bowl life. A win keeps them alive and a loss eliminates them.

The last time we've scored over 40 points in the last 5 years was vs UNT. Is it time to let Brownholtz start?

Reactions: picks up
Sucks that this is the third year in a row we have to play in Denton. UNT is fighting for their bowl life. A win keeps them alive and a loss eliminates them.

The last time we've scored over 40 points in the last 5 years was vs UNT. Is it time to let Brownholtz start?
They have 6 losses and one more absolutely for sure loss in their season ending game vs UTSA. But hopefully UTEP can kick their ass first.

This is not a good Coach Littrell team; however, you can bet he will have them stoked for the Miners.

I wonder if they’re fans will trash their campus with litter and have sex out in the open during the tailgating. Nah, I doubt it too

We’re missing a lot of our best players in the secondary and now Cowings is out.
Damn, was that just reported in today? I hadn't heard an update on him yet? If so at least smith has really been stepping up. Hopefully it's not the whole season

You’re right. People have never not picked up after themselves or had sex in the open before this weekend in El Paso. Those fans are some true trailblazers!
Show me another school where that has been caught out in the open during tailgating. Then show us another where their fans trashed campus with litter to that degree when tailgating. Most normal people are embarrassed by that. It’s been all over El Paso radio and media today. Too bad that you’re not

Ah, so if they had 31k fans then their campus would get littered and trashed too? Right. Nice try. So funny how you defend that
Defend what? That I don't give a fu*k if some kids leave trash behind. Why don't you go pick it up if it bothers you that much? Instead of publicly shaming your university and home city go out and make a difference instead of complaining on the internet.

Show me another school where that has been caught out in the open during tailgating. Then show us another where their fans trashed campus with litter to that degree when tailgating. Most normal people are embarrassed by that. It’s been all over El Paso radio and media today. Too bad that you’re not
I’m not going to search for anything. Tailgating and trash have been around for years. Camera phones and social media for about 15 years. I guarantee no national media is picking up on this “story”.

Go look at Woodstock 99 and see all the trash a bunch of white people left there. Who cares?

People bang all the time in public or places other than hotels. It’s not like that was a UTEP player or coach who was getting some.

Defend what? That I don't give a fu*k if some kids leave trash behind. Why don't you go pick it up if it bothers you that much? Instead of publicly shaming your university and home city go out and make a difference instead of complaining on the internet.
The reason it doesn’t bother you if people trashed UTEPs campus is suspect is because you’re the exact same way. I don’t leave behind trash anywhere as I was not raised like you were

• Wow
Reactions: FeralFelidae
I’m not going to search for anything. Tailgating and trash have been around for years. Camera phones and social media for about 15 years. I guarantee no national media is picking up on this “story”.

Go look at Woodstock 99 and see all the trash a bunch of white people left there. Who cares?

People bang all the time in public or places other than hotels. It’s not like that was a UTEP player or coach who was getting some.
You’re not going to go search for anything because it’s not there dummy

The reason it doesn’t bother you if people trashed UTEPs campus is suspect is because you’re the exact same way. I don’t leave behind trash anywhere as I was not raised like you were
You're dumb. Come by the lot where we were tailgating and look for trash. Then accuse me.

You must be such a high holier than thou person cuz it bothers you. What did you about the trash? Did you help clean it up? Or did you walk past it and make yourself feel better by posting about it on the internet?

Reactions: utep-piggy
Tailgates get wild and full of trash everywhere. I’ve seen 2 people getting it on in a port a potty in the parking lot at an NFL game tailgate. And I’ve seen a bunch of other crazy stuff on top of that. I saw a video a few weeks ago of 2 people getting it on in a stall in the men’s bathroom (I can’t remember which NFL) game). This stuff happens everywhere not just in El Paso.

Last edited:
Like I said, non story. I would bet UTEP didn’t have enough trash cans or anyone emptying them throughout the day.
The only ones that have a right to complain are the workers that get paid to clean it or the fraternity that volunteered their free time to clean it up. Everyone else ain't fooling anyone. You saw the trash and walked past it. Great you took pictures of it and shamed your home city and university. Bravo. You caused more harm than helped...

Tailgates get wild and full of trash everywhere. I’ve seen 2 people getting it on in a port a potty in the parking lot at an NFL game tailgate. And I’ve seen a bunch of other crazy stuff on top of that. I saw a video a few weeks ago of 2 people getting it on in a stall in the men’s bathroom (I can’t remember which NFL) game). This stuff happens everywhere not just in El Paso.
You mean this one....

Reactions: MinerInWisconsin
Stuff like this would only happen in El Paso. Not at a nice city like Orlando or a team headed to the Big 12...

Reactions: MinerInWisconsin
Went from Vegas line to trash..again. Amazing how these circular arguments jump from thread to thread.
It's my fault for not standing at the top of the Franklin Mountains and condemning El Paso for their behavior.

Yea I agree it's trashy but I honestly don't believe talking about it on a message board does anything to help. Don't just talk about it do something about it, if not just shut up and stop complaining.

It's my fault for not standing at the top of the Franklin Mountains and condemning El Paso for their behavior.

It's only your fault if you were one of the people in the couple that was on national TV, on top of the mountain, watching a UTEP game, and the girl was giving the guy a handjob in his shorts...lol

It's only your fault if you were one of the people in the couple that was on national TV, on top of the mountain, watching a UTEP game, and the girl was giving the guy a handjob in his shorts...lol
They should do a where are they now documentary on that couple.

What's up with the holier than thou attitude? It's a tailgate, I've to a few NFL games and it's worse than that video showed.
26647316.gif

Imo but I thought the trash was way worse after the LT game. I think UTEP did improve and made adjustments but came up a little short.

If Brownholtz starts our offense is not going to score a single point, at least not with the typical package they give him to run. Every series will be a three and out.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT