ADVERTISEMENT

Not really a story, but Isaac Hamilton's Mom...

UTEPDefense

MI Hall of Famer
Oct 8, 2002
Isaac Hamilton's Mom had to make an emoji response today in the comments section, on this post about Tim Floyd:

Last edited:
That's a well known, and flashy California AAU handler/coach/adviser, I take it as she thinks something fishy is going on with the Rip Econmou kid who is visiting today. Just my take, but that's pretty funny regardless her meaning! LMAO!!!

Is there anything to the Cahiem Brown tweets? Is he a late replacement for Williams? A prop 48 for next year?

WTF? I'm suspicious as hell, especially after that kid from NY or NJ or wherever it was, tweeted that he was a Miner, and even some of the media but on it. Kid looks to have great skill. Says he's a Miner in his twitter page. Also says he can't wait for the 22nd to arrive. Wonder about grades and attitude as to why he wasn't picked up earlier by anyone, though.

I suspect he is another Prop 48. Floyd already said the team is set for this year when he talked about Williams. We have 4 spots for next year so far (including Royster).

Reactions: MineroFanatico
I was thinking along the same lines as FanatiCoog, that this might just be another Raliek Redd type of situation, except that UTEP Assistant Coach Kris Baumann has "liked" this kid's tweets about UTEP, which somewhat verifies that there is something there.

Some places show that he had offers from Seton Hall, Minnesota, and some other smaller schools. Since he did not sign with anybody, that makes me guess that this is a Prop 48 if it is legit.

Despite Williams' weird departure, is it crazy to say Floyd has won the off-season for the first time in a while?????

This Brooklyn kid seems uber legit, and the Prop 48 usage by Floyd has a good track record, this is a nice get and kinda caps off a positive off-season for once in my opinion.

Not sure if that means we win in Frisco come March, but good things have been happening lately..

Despite Williams' weird departure, is it crazy to say Floyd has won the off-season for the first time in a while?????

This Brooklyn kid seems uber legit, and the Prop 48 usage by Floyd has a good track record, this is a nice get and kinda caps off a positive off-season for once in my opinion.

Not sure if that means we win in Frisco come March, but good things have been happening lately..
So losing your best recruit and signing an unknown prop 48 who is a year away and not even on campus yet is winning now? C'mon mang.

Reactions: sportsfan5000
I mean not totally winning, but I guess just more positive and "encouraging" news compared to the past few off-seasons?

Just looking for something nice to say for once, leave me alone JDubb lmao...
Nice post Bigwood!!!!
Jdubb....think of something nice to say for a change. It might bring smile to your sourpuss

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT