ADVERTISEMENT

Oklahoma Quarterback Baker Mayfield Arrested For Public Intoxication, Disorderly Conduct And Resisti

Public intoxication is one thing, but fleeing and resisting arrest shows he's a punk. Stoops won't do shit, but I hope this ends BM's Heisman hopes.

Cops have a damn hard job, and I think most of them handle their responsibility well.
I won't dispute that. Have a good friend that's EPPD over 30 years. Have heard plenty of horror stories. Even he won't dispute what I just said though.

He's trying to imply that because he was white he got special treatment. What's missing is Baker never had any weapons on him. If he did I am sure it would have ended differently.
Special treatment? I never said that, you did. Don't speak for me, please. I won't even try to enter your bubble where no unarmed person of color has ever been fatally wounded by an officer. You can keep on happily living there. Bye bye.

To much pressure on Stoops to throw the discipline hammer down after Mixon fiasco. Alot of players get dui charges and its handled internally and discretly....wait?! Did I just use discretly for OU football?! Anyways, what he did to the police smells of a multi game suspension.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT