ADVERTISEMENT

OT : ALL THINGS SOCCER (-) WC and EURO CUP 😜

Liga MX continues its domination over MLS in this competition.

The best American players don't play for MLS, but since the level of play in MLS is lower, we want them to play elsewhere do develop. It's quite the conundrum; what's the solution?
The championship game was dominated by Pachuca, but I wouldn't say Liga MX is dominating MLS in this competition. It's getting much closer.

IMO Overall Liga MX it still a better league, but the US national team has surpassed the Mexico team. The US is sending more players overseas while most of the Mexican players stay home. It won't be long before MLS catches up if they keep grabbing foreign players with money and endorsements.

Reactions: picks up
Liga MX continues its domination over MLS in this competition.

The best American players don't play for MLS, but since the level of play in MLS is lower, we want them to play elsewhere do develop. It's quite the conundrum; what's the solution?
MLS just needs to raise the salary cap and the league will improve. Many players around the world would love to live in the US but don't want to take the pay cut. Messi did it but money isn't an issue for him at this point. However, Messi is an example of a great player wanting to live here despite the lower pay.

I’m impressed College Station got this game. I would imagine they had major competition to land this game.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT