ADVERTISEMENT

OT : ALL THINGS SOCCER (-) WC and EURO CUP 😜

Wow.

Goal waved off for offsides.

Turner absolutely clobbered but no yellow card.

Then Weah retaliates (?) by punching a Panama player and draws a red card. USMNT playing a man down the rest of the game.

Absolutely shameful in multiple ways. Suddenly USA will be lucky to draw Panama. I was really looking forward to this game to avenge the Gold Cup loss with our team at full strength. And now it's looking like a potential disaster.

Panama gets a red card in... the 88th minute.

Well, there should be a good amount of stoppage time. Maybe we'll have a fighting chance to equalize with even strength now.

Edit: No, we only got 4 minutes of stoppage time. Unbelievable. It should've been double that.

Typical USMNT.
Weah really screwed us over, but I'm amazed at how the refs called the rest of the game. This was the dirtiest game I've seen in a long time. I really hate Panama.

That all being said, if we can't get out of THIS group, as the host country, Berhalter needs to be fired.

Weah really screwed us over, but I'm amazed at how the refs called the rest of the game. This was the dirtiest game I've seen in a long time. I really hate Panama.

That all being said, if we can't get out of THIS group, as the host country, Berhalter needs to be fired.

Panama was as dirty as it gets. I've never seen a team play as dirty as Panama did. Absolutely shameful.

Reactions: FeralFelidae
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT