ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Chihuahuas

unihorn

MI Miner Maniac
Dec 1, 2007
2 games back with 4 to play in Sacramento. It should be an interesting weekend.

They had a good chance to go down one game in last nights game and then they blew their lead in the 9th giving up 4 run

Pitching has been a big problem lately.

Las Vegas is playing 4 games against a last place team and we are playing a first place team who swept us a couple of weeks ago.

Last edited:
Reactions: minerfan_14
I wish I was able to fly in for more of their games. I hope they’re able to make a deep run in the playoffs if they don’t clinch first by next week

Last night's loss was a bitter pill to swallow. It was perhaps the hardest loss I witnessed in all the years as a season ticket holder. It really hurt the Chihuahuas as far as gaining ground on Las Vegas, plus losing the division tiebreaker. Our backs are up against the wall now. In order to win the division title, the Chihuahuas will need to win 3 of 4 at Sacramento, plus Las Vegas needs to lose 3 of 4 at home versus Tacoma. Not impossible, but likely improbable. Four straight division titles was an amazing accomplishment for the Dawgs, but sadly I fear the streak will come to an end. I hope I'm wrong.

Reactions: JCorona and unihorn
Have to agree they have made a great run the last 4 years and unless Vegas stumbles looks like the run has come to an end. Something to hang your hat on.......The Chihuahuas have never had a losing season, the first season they finished 500 and have been winning ever since.

Reactions: minerfan_14
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT