ADVERTISEMENT

OT: College Football 2022

I was at that game. I was living in San Diego at the time, a Department of the Navy civilian. My work was also paying for me to get my Masters at SDSU. I brought my wife and we cheered hard for the Miners, and came away disappointed. Still, it was cool to see Marshall Faulk in person.

Neutral site? If Senter allows us to lose a home game for a made up rivalry fans aren't going to be happy
Oh yeah, the 12,000 ticket buying UTEP fans left are sure going to be disappointed if they miss out on a SHSU game!

If some promoter thinks they can make money from a neutral site UTEP vs SHSU game, more power to them!

Oh yeah, the 12,000 ticket buying UTEP fans left are sure going to be disappointed if they miss out on a SHSU game!

If some promoter thinks they can make money from a neutral site UTEP vs SHSU game, more power to them!
How many of those 12,000 fans are going to go waste their money on a trip for a fake rivalry game? We don't even get a lot of people traveling to Las Cruces every other year. Hosting the game in EP will bring in more revenue than the cost of the team traveling. Playing in front of 12,000 fans in embarrassing enough, playing in a neutral stadium in front of 4,000 fans is worse.

Reactions: Dmanminer
How many of those 12,000 fans are going to go waste their money on a trip for a fake rivalry game? We don't even get a lot of people traveling to Las Cruces every other year. Hosting the game in EP will bring in more revenue than the cost of the team traveling. Playing in front of 12,000 fans in embarrassing enough, playing in a neutral stadium in front of 4,000 fans is worse.
Very few fans from El Paso will make the trip. That doesn’t mean there isn’t some idiot willing to pay each school a certain amount of dollars to play the game there.

If there’s 4,000 people there and UTEP makes the same amount or more money, it is probably beneficial to them.

This tattoo is real. “I’m a man of my word.”
Quote Tweet

hzGY1NL8_normal.jpg

Coach Kill

@coachkill_fb
·
Feb 19
First tattoo:
✅
I told y’all I’d never forget the 2022 Aggies! #HardHatLunchPail #AggieUp

A competent football coach!!

Very few fans from El Paso will make the trip. That doesn’t mean there isn’t some idiot willing to pay each school a certain amount of dollars to play the game there.

If there’s 4,000 people there and UTEP makes the same amount or more money, it is probably beneficial to them.
There's a higher revenue ceiling playing at home

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT