ADVERTISEMENT

OT: College Football 2022

The NIL is getting messy. I have a feeling most of those players will regret it. SMU pays all of their football and men's basketball players $40,000 a year in NIL collective money. Star players get much more. They have a better NIL program than most P5 schools. It's going to be hard for these guys to find a better paying gig.

Reactions: FarWestTexas
Yeah, that’ll convince them.:rolleyes:

“That’s a whole lot of controversy”- Dana Dimel

The TCU - OK State game and the Bama - Tennessee game were two of the most entertaining games I’ve seen in a while. Even having to go back and forth between the two. Great finishes!

Not a Vols fan, but love to see Saban and Bama go down, especially to a team that hadn’t beaten them in 14-15 years. Pulling for TCU to win the Big12 being that ISU has zero shot.

The TCU - OK State game and the Bama - Tennessee game were two of the most entertaining games I’ve seen in a while. Even having to go back and forth between the two. Great finishes!

Not a Vols fan, but love to see Saban and Bama go down, especially to a team that hadn’t beaten them in 14-15 years. Pulling for TCU to win the Big12 being that ISU has zero shot.
That WAS fun to watch. My wife had never seen the field stormed and goal posts torn down. She watched in amazement as I told her our stories of days gone by.....sigh

Reactions: MineroFanatico

BTW that winning Tenn FG looked like a wounded duck going through the goalposts.

Reactions: Minerinciter
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT