ADVERTISEMENT

OT: FC Juarez Bravos

In that case any fan from any team can never complain about anything. All NFL teams accepted the terms and conditions of the league. Same applies to every sport in every league around the world.
What was the reason to add 10 extra minutes to the game ?

It seems that teams from both sides of the border are always cursed
The problem is, FCJ has the ability to sign whoever they want. They are professional and have no restrictions, other than their own internal ones.

UTEP is a college and is limited on who they’re able to hire.

They’re not cursed. They both just make bad decisions. Though this is 1 game and Juarez has been relatively better this tournament.

Reactions: kickballpro
The problem is, FCJ has the ability to sign whoever they want. They are professional and have no restrictions, other than their own internal ones.

UTEP is a college and is limited on who they’re able to hire.

They’re not cursed. They both just make bad decisions. Though this is 1 game and Juarez has been relatively better this tournament.
I'm not talking about what causes each team to be mediocre or what are the differences from one another, I am very much aware that UTEP is a college team with "limited resources" etc etc. I am talking about the OVERALL achievements of the borderland teams. No championships for UTEP in how many decades, I guess your nickname is no coincidence. Bravos, Indios, and Cobras have never been Champions of Mexico's first division.

I'm not talking about what causes each team to be mediocre or what are the differences from one another, I am very much aware that UTEP is a college team with "limited resources" etc etc. I am talking about the OVERALL achievements of the borderland teams. No championships for UTEP in how many decades, I guess your nickname is no coincidence. Bravos, Indios, and Cobras have never been Champions of Mexico's first division.
You claimed they were “cursed”. They are not cursed, it’s poor hires

What about Utep ?
Price - Excellent hire, but kept too long
Kugler - Awful hire and kept too long
Dimel - Bad hire and still here

Bronzeing - TBD, but probably not the right hire. Especially if Jerome Tang and Chris Jans were finalists.
Terry - Bad hire period. Doesn’t matter what happens with UT.
Floyd - Bad hire and kept way too long.

Price - Excellent hire, but kept too long
Kugler - Awful hire and kept too long
Dimel - Bad hire and still here

Bronzeing - TBD, but probably not the right hire. Especially if Jerome Tang and Chris Jans were finalists.
Terry - Bad hire period. Doesn’t matter what happens with UT.
Floyd - Bad hire and kept way too long.
Price gave UTEP a shot to jump up, but Stull was blinded when the time was ripe to trade up.

I was Ok on Kugler initially. The thought was that he was tough and would shape up a 'loose' team. He got AJ (which made is tenure initially bearable for the monent).

Dimel's hire was just a huge mistake and waste of time/finances

I wanted to keep Barbee. He had us set up for the 2nd coming. He had all his guys at UTEP. He had nothing left at Auburn.

I thought CTF was the guy to move the team forward, but getting rid of Moultrie was the 1st of many head scratchers before he missed his chance in 2014 and drove the program down.

I was Ok with Terry. Good recruiter, but over recruited because he couldn't manage his teams.

If we had a shot at Tang then Senter should be fired and required to pay a fine. Golding (like Dimel) is a nice guy, but has to be the worst recruiter we've ever seen in UTEP's MBB. With this day and age of transfers and NIL, Golding has no shot as a head coach of a low G5.

Reactions: NoNCAAWinsSince1992
Just shows there are a lot of Mexicans/Mexico fans in the U.S. Its all about money. Not sure where Gomez is trying to go with his tweets.
He is just saying that the reason why there’s a leagues cup and El Tri plays most of their games in the US, is because of money. Money spent by fans of El Tri, Chivas, America etc.

Basically they will pay any price to see their teams live.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT