ADVERTISEMENT

OT: FC Juarez Bravos

Sad. People have been dying in Mexico for years and the large majority of Americans don't care. We only care about white cops killing black people because that is more important than everybody else in the world dying or being murdered.

You’re not wrong, but I only care about the USA. If your son was in the Army would you want him to be deployed to Mexico to fight in a drug war? Mexico is Mexico because they don’t have enough citizens that really care. The USA has enough problems. People are always trying to flee their home countries, instead of trying to make change.

Mexico ain’t shit without drug money. That’s why they don’t stop it.

I tend to agree. The only change I would suggest is that Mexico narcos and politicians ain't shit without drugs. 99% of the Mexican population doesn't benefit from the drug money but they do pay for it in other ways.

I tend to agree. The only change I would suggest is that Mexico narcos and politicians ain't shit without drugs. 99% of the Mexican population doesn't benefit from the drug money but they do pay for it in other ways.

Of course the 99% don’t benefit, that’s the problem. If most of them did, then whatever. The big time drug dealers don’t care about their own country, why the fvck should anyone else?

Of course the 99% don’t benefit, that’s the problem. If most of them did, then whatever. The big time drug dealers don’t care about their own country, why the fvck should anyone else?
I'm interested in seeing the long term results. They're selling and tearing up their country in the process but what will happen to the consumers? The effects of hardcore drug use are bound to have consequences.

I'm interested in seeing the long term results. They're selling and tearing up their country in the process but what will happen to the consumers? The effects of hardcore drug use are bound to have consequences.

You’ve already seen it. Lots and lots of deaths and people fleeing to the US. Easily millions and millions lost due to taxes, regular consumer spending, etc

Reactions: Autograph Boy
You’re not wrong, but I only care about the USA. If your son was in the Army would you want him to be deployed to Mexico to fight in a drug war? Mexico is Mexico because they don’t have enough citizens that really care. The USA has enough problems. People are always trying to flee their home countries, instead of trying to make change.

Mexico ain’t shit without drug money. That’s why they don’t stop it.

Well don't forget that it is from the United States where the weapons these cartels use to kill people come from.

Well at least it would be a big step from preventing the cartels and screwed up US kids from getting them so easily and in big numbers.

Good luck. The country has bigger problems than taking guns off of shelves. The majority of gun owners are do not pose threats to anybody. People that obtain their weapons illegally are the ones that pose threats. Someone who obtains their gun illegally, won’t follow any rules you suggest anyway.

Good luck. The country has bigger problems than taking guns off of shelves. The majority of gun owners are do not pose threats to anybody. People that obtain their weapons illegally are the ones that pose threats. Someone who obtains their gun illegally, won’t follow any rules you suggest anyway.

I believe citizens have the right to carry a gun to defend themselves and to defend their private property, I agree with that. But why would somebody want a AR15, AK47 etc for ? Now in some cases where there have been mass shootings its because the american f@#$*d screwed up kid took the gun from daddy because he failed to keep it somewhere safe. My point or concern is the sale of high powered automatic rifles to the general public. Mass killings could be avoided in Mexico as well as in the US and other places if this weapons were not available to the public. But I guess NAR is to powerful and doesn't give a shit.

I believe citizens have the right to carry a gun to defend themselves and to defend their private property, I agree with that. But why would somebody want a AR15, AK47 etc for ? Now in some cases where there have been mass shootings its because the american f@#$*d screwed up kid took the gun from daddy because he failed to keep it somewhere safe. My point or concern is the sale of high powered automatic rifles to the general public. Mass killings could be avoided in Mexico as well as in the US and other places if this weapons were not available to the public. But I guess NAR is to powerful and doesn't give a shit.

I agree, assault rifles shouldn’t be available for most citizens to purchase. You’re going to need constant school shootings and multiple 9/11esque incidents for real change to occur

You would have to stop production of those types of weapons all across the world. If the USA isn't making them, someone else will. I own several guns but not an assault rifle. It's on my wish list. If shit ever hits the fan and the government turns on us, you best believe I'm going down fighting.

If shit ever hits the fan and the government turns on us, you best believe I'm going down fighting.

I agree with the first part, but this is lunacy. The government didn’t even attempt to stop looters in multiple cities, but you think they’re going to bring tanks and shit in your neighborhood???

I agree with the first part, but this is lunacy. The government didn’t even attempt to stop looters in multiple cities, but you think they’re going to bring tanks and shit in your neighborhood???
Maybe it never happens. If they do I’ll be ready. I live in a small cul-de-sac with four other houses. We're all on the same page. We want to be ready for anything in a post-apocalyptic world. Maybe we die in a nuclear bomb blast and it was all for nothing. If I'm alive under such a scenario my chances of survival are a bit higher than someone without weapons.

Maybe it never happens. If they do I’ll be ready. I live in a small cul-de-sac with four other houses. We're all on the same page. We want to be ready for anything in a post-apocalyptic world. Maybe we die in a nuclear bomb blast and it was all for nothing. If I'm alive under such a scenario my chances of survival are a bit higher than someone without weapons.
JC the zombies are coming.

I agree to an extent on the assault rifles and I would add large cartriges, but its illegal to have any guns at all in Mexico. Somehow they still get them. It won't matter in either country. There are plenty of other methods, albeit it would be harder.

If the government brings tanks or any sort of military hardware to your neighborhood I don’t care how many guns you have you’re f*cked.

I own guns and I have no problem with anyone who feels the need to protect themselves or their families. The problem is you have a bunch of mouth breathing retards who own guns as well. Gang members, dumb “patriots” defending “‘Merica’” and everyone else in between.

I agree to an extent on the assault rifles and I would add large cartriges, but its illegal to have any guns at all in Mexico. Somehow they still get them. It won't matter in either country. There are plenty of other methods, albeit it would be harder.

In Mexico you can own a gun as long as it is of certain caliber that is not of the same type as of those used by the Armed Forces, like for example you can own a 22, 25, 38 something of that type. But you have to register the gun or rile at El Cuartel Militar and I've heard that it is a nightmare (un pedo) to do it, to much requirements and bureaucracy etc. However I believe very recently they just passed a bill in Mexico where any citizen is allow to defend his/her property anywhere and with whatever method necessary, inside the entire boundary of the property and that includes the front and back yard and he or she won't be detained like it used to be. Before that you could only shoot inside the house and you would still be detained while an investigation would take place.

Reactions: axingfools1
In Mexico you can own a gun as long as it is of certain caliber that is not of the same type as of those used by the Armed Forces, like for example you can own a 22, 25, 38 something of that type. But you have to register the gun or rile at El Cuartel Militar and I've heard that it is a nightmare (un pedo) to do it, to much requirements and bureaucracy etc. However I believe very recently they just passed a bill in Mexico where any citizen is allow to defend his/her property anywhere and with whatever method necessary, inside the entire boundary of the property and that includes the front and back yard and he or she won't be detained like it used to be. Before that you could only shoot inside the house and you would still be detained while an investigation would take place.
Hmm. Nice info.

Many deaths could be avoided if these type weapons were not for sale to the public and only be used by the Armed Forces and Police.
Good people won’t use these guns against other people. Bad people will find away to get them, or have them made. With 3D printers anything can be made.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT