ADVERTISEMENT

OT: FC Juarez Bravos

And people wonder why someone wants to leave their home country for a better life.

Very few wonder why they want to leave. Most wonder why they should be given entrance to the United States. There’s plenty of other countries they can go to.

Imagine if all the people that left for a “better life”, banded together and fought for change in their own countries, making it “better” for everyone.

Reactions: Autograph Boy
Very few wonder why they want to leave. Most wonder why they should be given entrance to the United States. There’s plenty of other countries they can go to.

Imagine if all the people that left for a “better life”, banded together and fought for change in their own countries, making it “better” for everyone.
Which other countries should they go to that offer the same opportunities as America? Honduras, El Salvador, Guatemala. You can’t even begin to understand the level of corruption in Mexico if you think a couple of landscapers are going to create change in Mexico.

Which other countries should they go to that offer the same opportunities as America? Honduras, El Salvador, Guatemala. You can’t even begin to understand the level of corruption in Mexico if you think a couple of landscapers are going to create change in Mexico.

There’s plenty of countries in Europe that offer opportunities similar to America. I’m sure there’s some South American and African countries that do as well.

Maybe the “landscapers” themselves won’t, doesn’t mean their kids and others cannot. America is not Central America’s dumping ground. We have enough landscapers here. How many doctors are coming here to escape for a “better life”?

There’s plenty of countries in Europe that offer opportunities similar to America. I’m sure there’s some South American and African countries that do as well.

Maybe the “landscapers” themselves won’t, doesn’t mean their kids and others cannot. America is not Central America’s dumping ground. We have enough landscapers here. How many doctors are coming here to escape for a “better life”?
I get it you don’t have compassion for other’s problems. I always put myself in someone else’s shoes. We’re all very fortunate to be Americans and not have to ever deal with these types of dilemmas.

Reactions: develman
I get it you don’t have compassion for other’s problems. I always put myself in someone else’s shoes. We’re all very fortunate to be Americans and not have to ever deal with these types of dilemmas.

That’s not true. I do not have compassion for millions and millions of other’s problems though. And if the roles were reversed, I guaran-fvcking-tee that Mexico and Honduras would not be opening their arms to US “refugees”.

If you lock your car and home door, then you too are not as compassionate as you lead on. There could be someone less fortunate that needs to borrow your car or house for a bit. I know you will not answer this honestly, but if 2 Hondurans came and knocked on your door asking to crash with you for week, you absolutely wouldn’t let them.

Last edited:
That’s not true. I do not have compassion for millions and millions of other’s problems though. And if the roles were reversed, I guaran-fvcking-tee that Mexico and Honduras would not be opening their arms to US “refugees”.

If you lock your car and home door, then you too are not as compassionate as you lead on. There could be someone less fortunate that needs to borrow your car or house for a bit. I know you will not answer this honestly, but if 2 Hondurans came and knocked on your door asking to crash with you for week, you absolutely wouldn’t let them.
You don’t know me. One of my good friends I met playing soccer is illegally from El Salvador. He grew up in Austin since a child. He doesn’t even know Spanish well. He was on some visa that expired in September. If it wasn’t illegal I would let him stay with me for a week, even a month or two. I live alone and have plenty of space but I’m scared of the law. All of us could disappear. Thankfully he has never asked me cuz that’s a tough situation I don’t want to be in.

You don’t know me. One of my good friends I met playing soccer is illegally from El Salvador. He grew up in Austin since a child. He doesn’t even know Spanish well. He was on some visa that expired in September. If it wasn’t illegal I would let him stay with me for a week, even a month or two. I live alone and have plenty of space but I’m scared of the law. All of us could disappear. Thankfully he has never asked me cuz that’s a tough situation I don’t want to be in.

But he is your friend, not the same.

Do you lock the doors to your house when you’re not home?

If you had kid(s) and a lover living with you, would you let 2 Hondurans stay there for a week, assuming you don’t have to worry about any laws?

Yes or no answers please.

But he is your friend, not the same.

Do you lock the doors to your house when you’re not home?

If you had kid(s) and a lover living with you, would you let 2 Hondurans stay there for a week, assuming you don’t have to worry about any laws?

Yes or no answers please.
You’re tuning into AB. When someone escapes their country and sneaks into America they don’t go live in my house or your house. They rent a place with the money they make. That doesn’t bother me. I’m sorry I don’t care.

Reactions: develman
You’re tuning into AB. When someone escapes their country and sneaks into America they don’t go live in my house or your house. They rent a place with the money they make. That doesn’t bother me. I’m sorry I don’t care.

So it’s that you can lock people out of your stuff and not be hospitable yourself, but you expect the USA to be the opposite.

So it’s that you can lock people out of your stuff and not be hospitable yourself, but you expect the USA to be the opposite.
The USA has a lock system and Trump is building the Great Wall. I don’t mind for that either. Strengthen the border.

Well, if you’re saying a guy over 30, signed from the Qatar league, is “top notch” then......
You don’t think signing Fabian to be your backup is a top signing? He isn’t brought in as the star of the team. Given the price they’ll pay for him and his history as a player this move shows that they know exactly what they’re doing. The last two seasons FC Juarez have spent most of the time in playoff contention. That’s very good for a new Liga MX team. Given all the corruption and other obstacles a new team has to face in Mexican soccer.

You don’t think signing Fabian to be your backup is a top signing? He isn’t brought in as the star of the team. Given the price they’ll pay for him and his history as a player this move shows that they know exactly what they’re doing. The last two seasons FC Juarez have spent most of the time in playoff contention. That’s very good for a new Liga MX team. Given all the corruption and other obstacles a new team has to face in Mexican soccer.

Depends on his salary, who he is replacing, and what stats they had. As long as he isn’t near the top of salary on the team, it’s fine/solid signing, especially if he is dedicated. If he’s not and he’s a high paid player, far from top notch.

Depends on his salary, who he is replacing, and what stats they had. As long as he isn’t near the top of salary on the team, it’s fine/solid signing, especially if he is dedicated. If he’s not and he’s a high paid player, far from top notch.
Lol. Yeah you don’t know shit. You just talk. Lol, top of the salary on the team. Lol, high paid player. Do a little bit of research if you wanna argue about a subject you clearly don’t know about.

Lol. Yeah you don’t know shit. You just talk. Lol, top of the salary on the team. Lol, high paid player. Do a little bit of research if you wanna argue about a subject you clearly don’t know about.

What’s his salary and where does it rank on the scale of the team?

What’s his salary and where does it rank on the scale of the team?
That information isn’t available until his contract details are released. I can guarantee you he won’t make close to half of what he was making at Union. They really dropped the ball making him their DP. I expect him to make less than what Mendieta makes. Around 750k. That would put him in the middle of the team pay scale.

That information isn’t available until his contract details are released. I can guarantee you he won’t make close to half of what he was making at Union. They really dropped the ball making him their DP. I expect him to make less than what Mendieta makes. Around 750k. That would put him in the middle of the team pay scale.

They did drop the ball, because he isn’t that good anymore. Like I said, hopefully he turns out to be dedicated and worth whatever salary he is getting.

Reactions: JCorona
They did drop the ball, because he isn’t that good anymore. Like I said, hopefully he turns out to be dedicated and worth whatever salary he is getting.
He’s got two problems. He likes to party and he hurt his back in Germany. He isn’t the same player the Chivas sold or even the one that helped Mexico win a gold medal. He could still be a solid backup and contributor at the right price, like you said. Chivas wanted him after he left Quatar. There were talks but it never materialized. It’s not like he’s a complete bust now. It’s really all up to him and how serious he takes the last stage of his career.

Reactions: NoNCAAWinsSince1992
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT