ADVERTISEMENT

OT: FC Juarez Bravos

Hey Corona. What channel is the UEFA championship game on tomorrow?

Who do you have winning?

Bayern gonna win. Not because they are the best team but bundesliga was the first to restart. They're in form, the rest of the clubs not so much

Bayern gonna get all the calls in the second half after they got screwed on that pk. PSG had a good ten minutes from the 10' to 20' but they're getting killed. Bayern had to sub though, so lets see what happens with that

Not sure how its zero to zero. Great passing, bad finishing. Maybe a few fantastic saves too.

Better game than I expected, but this one is going down with an asterisk. Wasn't really fair to the rest of the clubs since bundesliga been playing well in advance to everyone else. I can't stand Neymar, glad he had a shitty game

The USWNT does deserve to get paid the same as USMNT. In reality though, playing in international tournaments the men don't get paid that much compared to the money it generates. For example, the England players donate their WC pay to charities so it's not like the brazilian football association is gonna go broke by paying them the same as the guys. I don't know why USSF was putting up such a stink on paying the chicks the same

As long as they can generate the same revenue I'm ok with it. Being a female athlete is different than being a female doctor. There shouldn't be a set rate. Pay should be relative.
IMO they’re both athletes that represent their home country. It’s like family. Sometimes the husband makes a lot more or is the only source of income. Would we expect the wife to pay half the mortgage and bills?

Brazilian soccer makes so much that they could easily afford to pay the 22 players on the women’s side the same wage they pay the men and no one will even notice it. What’s the harm in distributing the wealth among fellow citizens in the same profession? The men will still rake in millions more at their respective clubs and from endorsements.

IMO they’re both athletes that represent their home country. It’s like family. Sometimes the husband makes a lot more or is the only source of income. Would we expect the wife to pay half the mortgage and bills?

Brazilian soccer makes so much that they could easily afford to pay the 22 players on the women’s side the same wage they pay the men and no one will even notice it. What’s the harm in distributing the wealth among fellow citizens in the same profession? The men will still rake in millions more at their respective clubs and from endorsements.
For Olympics yes. The rest I dont see it. Keep it relative.

Locomotive lose in PKs to phoenix in the western conference final. The locomotive style of play is just so frustrating to watch. They take forever to get rid of the ball. They always two touch that shit when they should one touch it. When switching the field, it takes at the very least two balls to get the ball to the other side. No runs in the attacking third, when a player makes a run the damn ball is sent at his feet and hardly any imagination on the attack. Players don't show to the ball, they don't even show square. We need the ghost of Marinho to come back and teach these guys how to attack

Reactions: kickballpro
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT