ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Heard on the TTU v Gonzaga telecast that Gonzaga has been to the NCAA...

centex-miner

MI VIP
Jun 28, 2001
Tourney 20 straight years (since 1999 -every year Mark Few has been the head coach). That is something.

UTEP has been 17 times total. The best run for UTEP was 1984 - 1992 (8 times).

TT is the real deal. If any TX team does win it, TT is the my choice. This has to be true for most right? I mean the medical school is in EP!
Me too. If they win it all then that would mean that deserted old forgotten West Texas would have the only two national titles in Texas.

Chris Ogden ended up having a pretty good first year at UT Arlington. Let's hope that long term shows us we made the right coaching choice. Those Tech coaches are going to be commodities for years to come coaching in Texas. What Chris Beard is building is pretty awesome

Shoot if they get past Michigan State, I can see them handling Virginia. I don't think Auburn gets buy Virginia. At this point I'm rooting for Virginia...

Reactions: mikesarabia
The champ will come out of the tt or michigan st game. Whoever wins that will be natty

Tech could win if the officials let them play defense they way they did in the Gonzaga game. They hand check so much that if called, Tech will be in serious foul trouble early. If the officials let them hand check and reach like they did in the Gonzaga game then they will win.

Daily Reminder:

F U C K Tech
5nn3lym5yew01.jpg

Take Mich St and Auburn....bet the house....
Well you came out even. I lost $50 each game taking UVA -6 and Mich St. -2.

The championship game should be something else. This may be the lowest scoring championship since the Uconn vs Butler game. Both teams are highly deserving of the Natty. I've got to go with Virginia.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT