ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Ominous Vibe

I've avoided these political arguments for the past several years but not any more. It's time to call out the fox news deranged.
Many used to be people I respected, colleagues, many have been close friends. But enough is enough. The stakes are too high to hold on to old images of people.
It's not ok to try to lie your way to the presidency or start a revolution to satisfy your personal insecurities.
It's not ok to try to destroy our democracy for your personal benefit.
It's not ok to side with dictators.
It's not ok to think a Hungarian dictator should be the model for America. Need I go on?
Forget about political correctness!!! It's time to personally call people out.
I'm with Vegas! It's time to speak out and call a spade a spade!

Last edited:
I've avoided these political arguments for the past several years but not any more. It's time to call out the fox news deranged.
Many used to be people I respected, colleagues, many have been close friends. But enough is enough. The stakes are too high to hold on to old images of people.
It's not ok to try to lie your way to the presidency or start a revolution to satisfy your personal insecurities.
It's not ok to try to destroy our democracy for your personal benefit.
It's not ok to side with dictators.
It's not ok to think a Hungarian dictator should be the model for America. Need I go on?
Forget about political correctness!!! It's time to personally call people out.
I'm with Vegas! It's time to speak out and call a spade a spade!
Amen. If decent, honest people don't speak out, these soulless people start believing the propaganda that they consume.

I guess I touched a nerve there. Your personal attacks show your weakness. I know that all you can spew is what Fox News inserted into your brain so you're right: no use debating a damned thing with you sir. You're out.
Hate to break it to you, but I don't watch Fox news. I would rather read OAN, BBC, and the Epoch times. Try it sometime. Oh what, it won't feed your narrative. They just report the facts pro or con.

Hate to break it to you, but I don't watch Fox news. I would rather read OAN, BBC, and the Epoch times. Try it sometime. Oh what, it won't feed your narrative. They just report the facts pro or con.

OAN? Epoch Times? Facts?

Sorry, 1966. OAN and Epoch Times are as bad, if not worse, than Fox News. They are far right-wing, conspiracy mongering, lying propaganda outlets.

OAN? Epoch Times? Facts?

Sorry, 1966. OAN and Epoch Times are as bad, if not worse, than Fox News. They are far right-wing, conspiracy mongering, lying propaganda outlets.
So let me get this straight......if a news outlet reports news that just happens to go against what the left wants you to believe it's far right, conspiracy, lying and fear mongering? Ya see, I absolutely disagree with your assessment. I have read a LOT on those sites that report the wrong doings of republicans as well. But it appears if ANY news reports democrats doing something wrong/shady, they are just full of crap?
I got away from ABC,NBC,CBS because all they do is promote the democrats policies and agendas. Fox was too far right for me. So I read these others, which I find to be more neutral. (I notice you skipped the BBC which isn't even located in the US) The problem is, as I see it, is too many people are fed what the government wants you to believe and won't budge. I am not one of those folks. I attempt to get info and make my own decisions off common sense.
Look, I trusted Faucci from the start knowing he was a democrat. I believed him. I watched every presser with him in it. I finally came to the conclusion he knows no more than any other doctor in the country. He is throwing darts against a wall. I was never a fan of Trump, but honestly he did a good job. The economy, unemployment, and inflation were great. He still talked like an idiot and made an ass out of himself regularly. Oh and don't forget mean tweets. He got bashed by damn near every media outlet and everyone bought into it. Obama was the media darling, but what did he really do? No media is telling the truth, Biden is a disaster. He has the lowest approval rating ever....EVER! So tell me, how are the news sources I read wrong?
Oh and finally, there is absolutely no way this invasion would have happened under Trump. If you recall, democrats were afraid he was trigger happy and would start a war. That trigger happy dude would stop this shit quickly. Sanctions only will NOT work Russia doesn't give a shit. It's obvious as they take over Ukraine. Blow.the.Russians.up.

What is not being being reported is that Ukraine is putting up one helluva a fight. They pushed back a Russian unit from taking a strategic area. A Russian platoon gave up to Ukrainian forces. There are long, long lines of Ukraine citizens signing up for military service in some cities. The world is totally disgusted. Anonymous has hacked Chinese backed sites tied to Russian military. Russia is already threatening to take over Russian citizen personal bank accounts and take some money, not all, to pay for the war costs (that's going to go really well!). "Hey, buddy! Can you spare a dime?!". No, that is not just heard on skid row, that is the worth of a Russian Ruble right now. Russia only has one, extremely outdate, air craft carrier that can be seen for miles because it belches diesel fumes.

Down side, Ukraine will fall. They don't have much, if any, of an air defense and Russia has one of the most lethal submarine fleet(s)s that the U.S. military greatly fears that can deploy several megaton Hydrogen bombs not in the air, but deep into abyss faults that can cause 11 to 12 Richter Scale earth quakes that will either cause the earth to change it's axis and turn it into a ball of ice or tear it apart. Russian subs also have smaller detachable subs that are specifically built to cut global communication cables that run along the Atlantic and Pacific sea floors. Military analysts allege they cut one a few weeks ago to show that capability.

Last edited:
Trump does too. All 3 are BFF's. Scary to think whose side we would be on if Biden hadn't been elected.
Who cares about Trump… he is old news… I don’t like the guy. He isn’t president anymore, Biden is. Biden can barely put a coherent complete sentence together when he doesn’t have a teleprompter in front of him, you think pricks like Putin and Xi take him seriously? Hell no.
It’s funny how if you question or talk bad about Biden , it is automatically assumed by liberals that the person is a republican Trump supporter and they have to bring him up again and again and again. I hate politics , I don’t vote because both parties are a complete joke and the elected officials representing them only care about getting richer.

Who cares about Trump… he is old news… I don’t like the guy. He isn’t president anymore, Biden is. Biden can barely put a coherent complete sentence together when he doesn’t have a teleprompter in front of him, you think pricks like Putin and Xi take him seriously? Hell no.
It’s funny how if you question or talk bad about Biden , it is automatically assumed by liberals that the person is a republican Trump supporter and they have to bring him up again and again and again. I hate politics , I don’t vote because both parties are a complete joke and the elected officials representing them only care about getting richer.
I could care less about Biden. Talk all the shit you want about him. Hell I'll contribute to that too.

Why? Finland was the “Grand Duchy of Finland” and autonomous part of the Russian Empire and Sweden fought the Russian Empire in the past

Last edited:

That's actually been very common, even before the invasion
Yes true, for the past few years even, but it has been ramped up recently and to happen again the same day as the Ukraine incursion by Russia is not a coincidence. China is flexing on Taiwan has has never denied that it can take Taiwan by force. I shouldn't be taken lightly.

Reactions: TxRdKiller
That's actually been very common, even before the invasion
Yup. All countries with a strong air force do that and China does quiet a bit with Taiwan. The U.S. Army flies it's attack choppers along the border here is El Paso every once in a while and the Mexican Army "accidentally" crosses the border in remote areas every once in a while and always claims their soldiers were not aware of where they were. Yeah, right.

So let me get this straight......if a news outlet reports news that just happens to go against what the left wants you to believe it's far right, conspiracy, lying and fear mongering? Ya see, I absolutely disagree with your assessment. I have read a LOT on those sites that report the wrong doings of republicans as well. But it appears if ANY news reports democrats doing something wrong/shady, they are just full of crap?
I got away from ABC,NBC,CBS because all they do is promote the democrats policies and agendas. Fox was too far right for me. So I read these others, which I find to be more neutral. (I notice you skipped the BBC which isn't even located in the US) The problem is, as I see it, is too many people are fed what the government wants you to believe and won't budge. I am not one of those folks. I attempt to get info and make my own decisions off common sense.
Look, I trusted Faucci from the start knowing he was a democrat. I believed him. I watched every presser with him in it. I finally came to the conclusion he knows no more than any other doctor in the country. He is throwing darts against a wall. I was never a fan of Trump, but honestly he did a good job. The economy, unemployment, and inflation were great. He still talked like an idiot and made an ass out of himself regularly. Oh and don't forget mean tweets. He got bashed by damn near every media outlet and everyone bought into it. Obama was the media darling, but what did he really do? No media is telling the truth, Biden is a disaster. He has the lowest approval rating ever....EVER! So tell me, how are the news sources I read wrong?
Oh and finally, there is absolutely no way this invasion would have happened under Trump. If you recall, democrats were afraid he was trigger happy and would start a war. That trigger happy dude would stop this shit quickly. Sanctions only will NOT work Russia doesn't give a shit. It's obvious as they take over Ukraine. Blow.the.Russians.up.

Oh, where to begin...

"I got away from ABC,NBC,CBS because all they do is promote the democrats policies and agendas."

In other words, you don't care what "the other side," that being Democrats, values such as a strong democracy, health care for those who need it, a strong economy, etc. You care only about what *your* side wants which currently is support for Putin and Xi and Kim and war in Ukraine and anti-LGBT legislation and anti-woman legislation and corruption across government.

"(I notice you skipped the BBC which isn't even located in the US)"

Yes, I skipped the BBC because they're actually quite centrist in their reporting.

"I finally came to the conclusion he knows no more than any other doctor in the country."

Oh? And you reached this conclusion based on what?

"I was never a fan of Trump, but honestly he did a good job."

This is delusional. All Trump did was play golf, tweet, and watch TV.

"No media is telling the truth, Biden is a disaster."

Careful, 1966. This is a self-own since you've admitted to which media you consume.

"Oh and finally, there is absolutely no way this invasion would have happened under Trump."

There was no need to invade while Trump soiled our Oval Office. He was already working for Putin to weaken NATO. He had already threatened to withhold hundreds of millions in aid to Ukraine unless Ukrainian President Zelensky delivered bullshit dirt on Joe Biden. Trump was impeached for this. Trump was working for Putin the entire time.

Oh, where to begin...

"I got away from ABC,NBC,CBS because all they do is promote the democrats policies and agendas."

In other words, you don't care what "the other side," that being Democrats, values such as a strong democracy, health care for those who need it, a strong economy, etc. You care only about what *your* side wants which currently is support for Putin and Xi and Kim and war in Ukraine and anti-LGBT legislation and anti-woman legislation and corruption across government.

"(I notice you skipped the BBC which isn't even located in the US)"

Yes, I skipped the BBC because they're actually quite centrist in their reporting.

"I finally came to the conclusion he knows no more than any other doctor in the country."

Oh? And you reached this conclusion based on what?

"I was never a fan of Trump, but honestly he did a good job."

This is delusional. All Trump did was play golf, tweet, and watch TV.

"No media is telling the truth, Biden is a disaster."

Careful, 1966. This is a self-own since you've admitted to which media you consume.

"Oh and finally, there is absolutely no way this invasion would have happened under Trump."

There was no need to invade while Trump soiled our Oval Office. He was already working for Putin to weaken NATO. He had already threatened to withhold hundreds of millions in aid to Ukraine unless Ukrainian President Zelensky delivered bullshit dirt on Joe Biden. Trump was impeached for this. Trump was working for Putin the entire time.
Pick and choose much? I got away from your media because its ONLY one sided. The others are more balanced. For the record, I catch the morning news on channel 9, although I HATE the leftists on the today show.

You claim I dont care about affordable healthcare. Bro...I have NO healthcare because Obama care is too expensive. I am self employed and cant afford insurance for my family. ZERO politicians have helped me.

Faucci has flip flopped so many times its obvious he has no clue. Neither does the CDC. Seriously, no one does. But don't throw out mandates when you dont follow them yourself. There is ZERO scientific evidence that masks work. ZERO...It's still a effing guess.

Look at Trumps results WITHOUT your blinders. Yeah...Again....I do NOT like Trump....I like his results....

As for biden, his results speak for themselves. His dumbass said "I have a plan to end Covid" ....he didnt have shit.....because NO ONE DID! Look at approval ratings.....MANY folks agree. He has destroyed our economy. Dude can't carry a conversation yet you clowns defend this shit.

Stop being blind with whether you are left or right. Kick these dumbasses out. Think about this......which politician missed a paycheck in the last 2 years? Any? eff no.....folks on this site probably didnt either but you guys work hard.

As much a fan as I am, I am totally stunned how blind democrats are on here......just because you are democrat/republican all your life doesnt mean you have to stay stupid

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT