ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Ominous Vibe

I am sorry but I feel sorry for everyone that thinks trump is the answer….. and I am not a Biden person by any means but trump is the last thing this country needs Not sayin Trumpi

I am sorry but I feel sorry for everyone that thinks trump is the answer….. and I am not a Biden person by any means but trump is the last thing this country needs …
Not saying Trump is the answer....I'm saying biden is the worst choice

Not saying Trump is the answer....I'm saying biden is the worst choice

And there it is. Trump never was and never will be a better choice. Trump is the absolute worst there is of humanity. I will never understand how the republican party could have chosen Trump over others who are much, much, much, MUCH more qualified, humane, decent, intelligent, kind, and thoughtful than Trump.

I didn't like Bush 43 much but never questioned his loyalty to our country. Mitt Romney lost because of his elitist "47%" comment but he would have likely been a fine president. I would have probably disagreed with much of his policy as well but I would have never questioned his loyalty of us and this country. I didn't even care much for John McCain but will always respect his service and always have contempt for Trump for what he said about McCain. And I'll always have contempt for Trump for support Putin's bounties on OUR troops.

Trump is absolute garbage. The absolute worst of the worst. As are those who support him like nut-licker Ted Cruz.

And there it is. Trump never was and never will be a better choice. Trump is the absolute worst there is of humanity. I will never understand how the republican party could have chosen Trump over others who are much, much, much, MUCH more qualified, humane, decent, intelligent, kind, and thoughtful than Trump.

I didn't like Bush 43 much but never questioned his loyalty to our country. Mitt Romney lost because of his elitist "47%" comment but he would have likely been a fine president. I would have probably disagreed with much of his policy as well but I would have never questioned his loyalty of us and this country. I didn't even care much for John McCain but will always respect his service and always have contempt for Trump for what he said about McCain. And I'll always have contempt for Trump for support Putin's bounties on OUR troops.

Trump is absolute garbage. The absolute worst of the worst. As are those who support him like nut-licker Ted Cruz.
I;m done here. You. sir. are lower than garbage. You are an idiot leftist that has ZERO clue how to think on your own, much less rationally. You post based on your love for ONE party. Trump PROVED he was the better choice. His job was WAY better than any democrat running. Be blind my son..... I will now see myself out of this stupid ****ing forum. When you cant have a decent discussion I have no use for you. Any idiot that isnt open to opinions that are correct but different form theirs.....Believe what you want....I look at shit neutral. I wont post again....

Yes true, for the past few years even, but it has been ramped up recently and to happen again the same day as the Ukraine incursion by Russia is not a coincidence. China is flexing on Taiwan has has never denied that it can take Taiwan by force. I shouldn't be taken lightly.
No doubt they seized the moment to intimidate Taiwan, and were probably expecting not much publicity due to the Ukraine situation. For the US, Taiwan is a much more precarious situation.

I was part of an exercise/analysis program in the air force that simulated likely outcomes were we to get involved in a conflict with China along the Taiwanese Straights. I can't speak about the results of those exercises, but I will say that I hope never comes to that....

Ukraine AF is holding. Unconfirmed reports of one UAF shooting down five Russian jets.

Funny how those of you that support Biden or hate Trump can’t list a single thing Biden has done right.
Biden condemned and sanctioned Russia while Trump has complimented Putin. Innocent people are getting slaughtered because of Putin. Putin should be charged with war crimes - not praised.

Last edited:
Biden condemned and sanctioned Russia while Trump has complimented Putin. Innocent people are getting slaughtered because of Putin. Putin should not be charged with war crimes - not praised.
Biden has been a very poor president overall. Personally, I think the dems should place him in a nursing home and let Kamala have a shot at the top job and lets see how she does.

Trump has made too many stupid comments including his praise of Putin. If he somehow gets the repub nomination again I may have to say screw it and stay home. If the dems would nominate Tulsi I could vote for her.

Biden has been a very poor president overall. Personally, I think the dems should place him in a nursing home and let Kamala have a shot at the top job and lets see how she does.

Trump has made too many stupid comments including his praise of Putin. If he somehow gets the repub nomination again I may have to say screw it and stay home. If the dems would nominate Tulsi I could vote for her.
Kamala is not any better with this word salad

Tulsi will not get past the primary, party too far left. Should’ve bumped after her takedown of Kamala but that didn’t happen

Biden condemned and sanctioned Russia while Trump has complimented Putin. Innocent people are getting slaughtered because of Putin. Putin should be charged with war crimes - not praised.
Ha. That’s it? Sanctions that even Biden said won’t work?

No - that’s not it. The largest infrastructure bill in the history of the country is a pretty big deal as was Covid relief. But, not to get totally off subject, complementing Putin is a pretty disgusting thing to do for anyone – let alone a former president. Again, Putin should be charged with war crimes, not praised. But, I guess you don’t want to comment on that.

And to be clear, I think Biden is a mediocre president, but Trump is an abomination of a human being.

Last edited:
No - that’s not it. The largest infrastructure bill in the history of the country is a pretty big deal as was Covid relief. But, not to get totally off subject, complementing Putin is a pretty disgusting thing to do for anyone – let alone a former president. Again, Putin should be charged with war crimes, not praised. But, I guess you don’t want to comment on that.

And to be clear, I think Biden is a mediocre president, but Trump is an abomination of a human being.
That's a BIT out of context. Trump stating Putin is smart isn't the same as supporting what he is doing. In fact Trump has said the invasion is wrong. At the same time, he spoke about how poorly biden is handling it.
A quick comparison....I can say how smart Senter is while still saying he's an idiot for raising prices. You can acknowledge how intelligent a person is without agreeing on what they are doing.

Reactions: T-6 Miner
I also find it STUPID to pull Russian vodka from the shelves in an attempt to look like we are doing something with purpose. Do you realize that Russian companies were already paid for that vodka and the only ones hurt are the companies pulling the stuff? Ban the purchase of Russian vodka from Russia. THAT makes sense.

That's a BIT out of context. Trump stating Putin is smart isn't the same as supporting what he is doing. In fact Trump has said the invasion is wrong. At the same time, he spoke about how poorly biden is handling it.
A quick comparison....I can say how smart Senter is while still saying he's an idiot for raising prices. You can acknowledge how intelligent a person is without agreeing on what they are doing.
Calling Putin and the move "genius" and "savvy" aren’t compliments???

Also, be real, Trump spent his political career praising Putin more than any other leader - even stating he believed Putin’s denial of 2016 Russian election interference over the findings of 16 US intelligence agencies.

At some point, you have to turn off Fox News and get a little bit more context if you want to have a perspective that is well rounded. Again, Biden is mediocre, but Trump is an abomination.

Reactions: Vegasminer
What happened to the "sports only" forum? Didn't we have whole threads deleted previously because they became too political and polarizing?

It's great to see there is obviously no mod for this forum (spam, disinformation, and now the same people spewing their political positions ad nauseum).

People, let's get back to Miner sports.

I also find it STUPID to pull Russian vodka from the shelves in an attempt to look like we are doing something with purpose. Do you realize that Russian companies were already paid for that vodka and the only ones hurt are the companies pulling the stuff? Ban the purchase of Russian vodka from Russia. THAT makes sense.
I think both parties suck at this time. I have my thoughts on Trump and I have my thoughts on Biden. And I have my thoughts on the increasing polarization we see in this day and age, however I’ll spare you all.

Pulling Russian vodka from the shelves is a symbolic move. For those doing it, and it does seem that large contingency of folks from both sides of the isle are in favor of these kinds of gestures, it does have meaning and purpose.

With that said, I’m not much of a vodka drinker, but the several bottles of Zyr vodka I just bought my wife a couple weeks ago ain’t going down the drain…but rather down the hatch…her hatch.

Disclaimer: She’s not an alcy, I just stocked up.😜

I think both parties suck at this time. I have my thoughts on Trump and I have my thoughts on Biden. And I have my thoughts on the increasing polarization we see in this day and age, however I’ll spare you all.

Pulling Russian vodka from the shelves is a symbolic move. For those doing it, and it does seem that large contingency of folks from both sides of the isle are in favor of these kinds of gestures, it does have meaning and purpose.

With that said, I’m not much of a vodka drinker, but the several bottles of Zyr vodka I just bought my wife a couple weeks ago ain’t going down the drain…but rather down the hatch…her hatch.

Disclaimer: She’s not an alcy, I just stocked up.😜

There's always Tito's and Tower vodka. Both made in Texas. No need to spend on russian made crap.

There's always Tito's and Tower vodka. Both made in Texas. No need to spend on russian made crap.
Yeah, we’ve got several really good local distilleries around here that we typically buy from. Kind of like the craft beer of Vodka.

Zyr is super smooth, which is why my wife likes it. I just got a really good deal on it at Total Wine (bulk-ish) before all this was headline news. Too late. No big deal. We’d have joined in on the boycott ourselves at this point.

Reactions: TxRdKiller
If we still have a capable and dependable cia then someone should stealthily help Putin meet his great reward. The world would be better off. I think he is capable of using a limited nuclear option if he believes defeat is at hand.

Most people don’t understand Trump,s rhetoric. He not praising or agreeing with him. Just saying he is intelligent and knows how to get things done. Putin is reprehensible, and Trump knows this. Those of you who think Trump agrees with his beliefs need to listen more carefully and perhaps get more education. Trump doesn’t express his beliefs in a way that most people understand, but that’s the fault of our poor educational system. Some of you say Putin would have not done this cause he was in bed with Trump. Not true, he wouldn’t do it cause Trump wouldn’t put up with crap like this.
Those of you who are in Love with Biden further that fact. And God help us if Kamala becomes President. That happens and we can all kiss our ass goodbye.

“Voice Of America reporter Fatima Tils posted a video showing a Georgian oil tanker refusing to help refuel Russian ships.

According to the video, the Russian ship asked to be refueled, begging, "Come on, let's leave politics aside." The Georgian ship refused, echoing the military message from those who refused to surrender to Russia on Snake Island.”

The first few days of the Russian military strikes, the Russian military told the soldiers over an announcement to surrender. The Ukrainian military members replied, "Go f*ck yourself."

The sentiment was echoed this weekend from the Georgians as well. "Russian ship, go f*ck yourself. Glory to Ukraine!"

They went on to tell the Russian ship that they have oars and could row their ship instead”

Reactions: Dmanminer
Most people don’t understand Trump,s rhetoric. He not praising or agreeing with him. Just saying he is intelligent and knows how to get things done. Putin is reprehensible, and Trump knows this. Those of you who think Trump agrees with his beliefs need to listen more carefully and perhaps get more education. Trump doesn’t express his beliefs in a way that most people understand, but that’s the fault of our poor educational system. Some of you say Putin would have not done this cause he was in bed with Trump. Not true, he wouldn’t do it cause Trump wouldn’t put up with crap like this.
Those of you who are in Love with Biden further that fact. And God help us if Kamala becomes President. That happens and we can all kiss our ass goodbye.
Trump has always praised Putin. He's sided with him over our CIA and military leaders. He gave them the identity of an Israeli spy in Oval office. Trump did Putin's bidding. He did more than any Russian leader ever could to weaken NATO. That was the dream of every Russian leader since Stalin and it was an American president who tried to kill it. I'm very impressed Biden was able to put back together and strengthen NATO. Trump delayed the delivery of military aid to Ukraine because they wouldn't make up stuff about Biden. Trump has always been fascinated with dictators. He doesn't understand American values and never will. If Putin gets his way he'll pick someone like Trump to be the pupet president of Ukraine. Someone who will praise dictators, question the legitimacy of free and fair elections, tear down the free press at every opportunity and weaken NATO.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT