ADVERTISEMENT

OT: The Troll Poll

What is your opinion of the so-called Trolls on this forum?

• I don’t have a problem with anybody's opinions even if it sends some threads off topic.

Votes: 9 22.0%
  • I haven’t noticed any trolls on this forum.

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Trolls are a nuisance but I can live with it.

Votes: 10 24.4%
  • I use the Ignore function and don’t notice the trolls.

Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Even though I use the Ignore function my forum experience is negatively impacted by trolls.

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • I find the trolls extremely annoying.

Votes: 15 36.6%
  • Trolls have made this forum almost unusable.

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters
I don’t think you hurt anyone’s feelings, honestly. I think you’re just a pain in almost everyone’s ass more than anything else.

Regardless of what’s being said, when the same few things are said over and over...it’s kind of like “what’s the point?” Also, makes one wonder why you spend so much of your energy antagonizing people. Like you really have nothing better to do? You really get off on that?

That’s a different person and an obvious wannabe “troll”

Reactions: NoBowlWinsSince1967
The truth hurts the little babies. If you all spent as much time and energy demanding change to the UTEP administration as you do the message board administrator then I wouldn’t be on here hurting your little feelings.
Administration just changed you clown. The sheer fact that you keep logging in to antagonize people should get you kicked out of here. Maybe YOU should spend your time going after the administration? YOU seem dead set on it. Go talk to Dimel. Go to a basketball game and confront the president and AD just like you do everybody here. See what they say. I give you permission.

Reactions: MineroFanatico
I’m sure you can understand how I might make that mistake. Sounded all too familiar. My post was indeed intended for you.

How someone spends their time is really none of your concern. I check the board to see what kind of delusion is on here and the morons posting it. Like Fili’s posts or people asking about what TV or radio station the game is on.

Why I post here is only my concern.

How someone spends their time is really none of your concern. I check the board to see what kind of delusion is on here and the morons posting it. Like Fili’s posts or people asking about what TV or radio station the game is on.

Why I post here is only my concern.

I get it. Those questions I threw out there weren’t for you to answer. I know better than that. They were more of an outspoken curiosity.

Reactions: NoNCAAWinsSince1992
Administration just changed you clown. The sheer fact that you keep logging in to antagonize people should get you kicked out of here. Maybe YOU should spend your time going after the administration? YOU seem dead set on it. Go talk to Dimel. Go to a basketball game and confront the president and AD just like you do everybody here. See what they say. I give you permission.
Awesome changes. I’m really enjoying the 1-11 seasons in football. I’m sure you’re too.

Reactions: Realm-Fx
The truth hurts the little babies. If you all spent as much time and energy demanding change to the UTEP administration as you do the message board administrator then I wouldn’t be on here hurting your little feelings.

There are good people from NMSU who are busting their fannies to help Aggie athletics to have a better future by pounding on doors for donations. The agri business's up there help with all sorts of scholarships. Go join them.

But if you want to waste your energy here, so be it.

Trolls should be banned for doxing Diggers. Doxing should absolutely NOT be permitted. And it doesn't matter if a poster revealed themselves years ago when they were running for office or whatever. Diggers should be the only ones revealing any personal information about themselves. PERIOD.

"Autograph Boy" doxing nattybry was malicious. He had no intent other than to embarrass and cause harm to nattybry. That should be a ban-worthy offense.

I don’t think you hurt anyone’s feelings, honestly. I think you’re just a pain in almost everyone’s ass more than anything else.

Regardless of what’s being said, when the same few things are said over and over...it’s kind of like “what’s the point?” Also, makes one wonder why you spend so much of your energy antagonizing people. Like you really have nothing better to do? You really get off on that?
He wants to be a pain in every one's ass. That's the goal of his forlorn existence

He wants to be a pain in every one's ass. That's the goal of his forlorn existence

That much is evident. What would compel someone to be that, though? Years spent working in the MH field and I still haven’t heard a satisfactory answer to that question. Maybe I’m asking the wrong question.o_O

Snowflake society. I assume most of the people on here are older, but yet, act like a bunch of crybabies if someone(s) has a different opinion.

Just say something new. For once in your many incarnations, say something original. It’s so easy to spot you no matter what your handle is because you never deviate from your standard rhetoric. It’s not what you say, it’s that you ONLY say...

In my experience people on here handle differences of opinion quite well. I can only speak for myself, but I don’t think that’s the issue people have with you.

I’ll STFU now.

Reactions: axingfools1
But why do you talk about UTEP sports if you're antagonistic to it? Or you hate UTEP fans? We all know UTEP isn't Alabama. No one is predicting a Final Four for Basketball or a winning season in Football next year, but the rest of the posters WANT UTEP to do well.

The posters may disagree on how UTEP can succeed or what's success, but the rest of the posters are fans. You don't appear to be.

I am antagonistic about football, but definitely not basketball. I have been attending UTEP games for over 20 years. If you don't think I'm a fan that's ok. I can live with that.

Trolls should be banned for doxing Diggers. Doxing should absolutely NOT be permitted. And it doesn't matter if a poster revealed themselves years ago when they were running for office or whatever. Diggers should be the only ones revealing any personal information about themselves. PERIOD.

"Autograph Boy" doxing nattybry was malicious. He had no intent other than to embarrass and cause harm to nattybry. That should be a ban-worthy offense.

Cause harm? LMAO. I made a sarcastic joke. Now I know you are sensitive.

Reactions: Realm-Fx
Just say something new. For once in your many incarnations, say something original. It’s so easy to spot you no matter what your handle is because you never deviate from your standard rhetoric. It’s not what you say, it’s that you ONLY say...

In my experience people on here handle differences of opinion quite well. I can only speak for myself, but I don’t think that’s the issue people have with you.

I’ll STFU now.

That’s fair. Name 1 thing I have said “negative” about this years basketball team or Rodney Terry though. Yes, I dislike Dana Dismel and the football team, but do not feel the same way about the basketball team. At least for now. Check back later

Reactions: Autograph Boy
The name Realm has meant a lot of things to a lot of people over the last decade... but these posters you call "trolls" are the only guys telling it like it is.

Seriously, they're the only reason I read this message board. Everyone else seems delusional year after year.

Anyone... AND I MEAN ANYONE... who thinks he is backing the Utep football program by buying a ticket OR contributing money outright to this pathetic program is holding Utep back.

In the last 16 years, I've contributed $0.00 to the athletic program and damn proud of it.

You give me a reason to contribute and I will !! Quid Pro Quo Utep... Quid Pro Quo.

Realm
alien.gif

How many years did everyone hear about Floyd getting it right and Price/Kugler have the recruits to make a bowl game this year? The Miners couldn’t even live up to the most mediocre of expectations.

The name Realm has meant a lot of things to a lot of people over the last decade... but these posters you call "trolls" are the only guys telling it like it is.

Seriously, they're the only reason I read this message board. Everyone else seems delusional year after year.

Anyone... AND I MEAN ANYONE... who thinks he is backing the Utep football program by buying a ticket OR contributing money outright to this pathetic program is holding Utep back.

In the last 16 years, I've contributed $0.00 to the athletic program and damn proud of it.

You give me a reason to contribute and I will !! Quid Pro Quo Utep... Quid Pro Quo.

Realm
alien.gif
Realm what's going on brother?

Don't make me send the central Cosa Nostra on you....LOL.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT