ADVERTISEMENT

OT: To Those Voting For Biden

And your point is? I forgot, you don't have any.

It's funny how this thread was supposed to be about Biden's accomplishments, but turned into a Trump thread.

Thanks for proving my point because even Biden supporters can't name one positive thing about him.

I'm pretty sure the only reason you don't like Biden is because of his previous stance on gay rights, but he did change his mind in 2012.

The only thing you got going for your boy trump is the stock market. Would you like to discuss that?

I'm pretty sure the only reason you don't like Biden is because of his previous stance on gay rights, but he did change his mind in 2012.

The only thing you got going for your boy trump is the stock market. Would you like to discuss that?

Who said I don't like Biden?

A politician's stance on gay rights isn't a main issue why I vote or wouldn't vote for them.

trump derails his own threads.... Stock market? no? I won't even use the latest crash to show you what's up

The crash has nothing to do with Turmp. It would have affected any President.

And again, go create another thread to talk about Trump since nobody wanted to talk about how Biden would be a great President. I am not going to derail this thread anymore.

trump derails his own threads.... Stock market? no? I won't even use the latest crash to show you what's up
Randaddy who cares about you bro. Do you think things will be better with Biden ( if he remembers he’s president). Where you better off with Obama? Was the country? talking about before Corona.
We know you hate Trump but who do like and why?

Reactions: Autograph Boy
Randaddy who cares about you bro. Do you think things will be better with Biden ( if he remembers he’s president). Where you better off with Obama? Was the country? talking about before Corona.
We know you hate Trump but who do like and why?
My choice for this cycle was Buttigieg. He was the most moderate of all of them and that dude is gonna be president one day. The last cycle was Carson, but he just got killed in the 2nd debate and then it was Rubio after Carson dropped out. Never respected Cruz after trump talked crap about his wife and he acted as if nothing was said.

Okay, I'll bite. Philosophically, I'm a Democrat. Not always, but usually.
I believe in things like the importance of expertise and having people who believe in the government run the government. I think the data bears out that the modern Democratic Party of America runs a more competent government than the Republican Party of America.

An example of this, under Obama the Energy Secretary was a Nobel Prize Winning Nuclear Physicist. Trump gave the job to Rick Perry who was surprised most of the job related to Nuclear Energy.

On the next post, I'll compare the states by measurable statistics.

Let's compare the states by life expectancy.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_and_territories_by_life_expectancy

Top 3: Hawaii, California, New York. No red or even purple states until South Dakota at #11.

Bottom 3: Mississippi, West Virginia, Kentucky. No Blue state in the bottom until New Mexico at #38.

My conclusion: In general, having access to health care keeps people alive.

Let's use per capita GDP:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_by_GDP_per_capita

Top 3: New York, Massachusetts, Delaware. No Red state until Alaska at #6. 11/14 top States were blue.

Bottom 3: Mississippi, West Virginia, Arkansas. No Blue state until New Mexico at #42.

My conclusion: Investments in quality of life projects and education, raise the standard of living and creates new businesses.

And we can keep going with more data. Education levels, infant mortality rates, etc.

I just think when one party says we believe in our ability to solve problems together. They work to solve problems. And when another party treats government as a joke or as an obstacle. Very easy things that can be solved aren't solved.

I'm not saying. Government action or the Democratic Party line is always right. I just like data driven, analytic driven decision making.

It's like sports. You can be a pass first offence, but sometimes you have to run the ball.

I think the Democratic Party at this moment is less dogmatic and more analytic and as a result provides a better, but not perfect government.

Honestly, I don't think we should speak bad of autograph boy. Just my opinion. I don't know him, but he seems like a cool cat

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT