ADVERTISEMENT

Rice gameASN

They're absolutely sketchy. I've seen about 4 fouls against our bigs that were completely unjustifiable

Wow. Traditionally refs call games very tight at the beginning of the season to break in new NCAA rules and such then cool off come conference tourney play and let the players settle it on the court.

Last edited:
Thomas, Willms and Jones are well rested. Should be an interesting game tomorrow. Two years ago they knocked us off as the #6 seed. Time to return the favor.

Did get it finally, but only on my phone. Wouldn't load at all on either of my tablets...LG and Lenovo. On the phone kept freezing and losing connection all together. Ended up with Tune in radio. Lousy!
On my phone I followed this link. It doesn't ask for a zip code or anything. I pressed play and the game started streaming. I will say yesterday's campus insider stream was much better quality.

http://americansportsnet.com/live/asn1
I

Our season continues for another day. So will RICE. With one more win they will get their most win total in 60+ years. They will play in either the CBI, CIT or Vegas 16. I hope they make a deep run wherever they end up.

As far as us we have a good chance of winning this damn thing. As long as Steed doesn't officiate our game tomorrow we will make it a nail bitter. I want Marshall to eliminate ODU tonight.

Our season continues for another day. So will RICE. With one more win they will get their most win total in 60+ years. They will play in either the CBI, CIT or Vegas 16. I hope they make a deep run wherever they end up.

As far as us we have a good chance of winning this damn thing. As long as Steed doesn't officiate our game tomorrow we will make it a nail bitter. I want Marshall to eliminate ODU tonight.

The Vegas 16 tournament is done. They don't even have a website.

I wouldn't say we have a "good" chance. We have a chance. Beating Middle Tennessee will be very tough. I think it can be done and UTEP needs to play a complete game to win with not many mistakes, but the opportunity is there.

http://www.reviewjournal.com/sports/basketball/vegasmadness/vegas-16-put-hold-year

I wonder if you are going to renege on the bet you made and not post for a year.

La Tech looks confident and playing on all 8 cylinders. They look darn good. No surprise, they La Tech, MTSU and UAB have experience. However, UTEP is playing with poise. But, next year will definitely be Rice's year.

I'm glad Floyd took a chance on Dominic Artis. He's playing like he has something to prove. His play today, scorer, rebounder, and distributor, was what a leader does with his troops on a mission. Win or lose tomorrow, I'm proud to say Dominic Artis is a UTEP Miner.

The Vegas 16 tournament is done. They don't even have a website.

I wouldn't say we have a "good" chance. We have a chance. Beating Middle Tennessee will be very tough. I think it can be done and UTEP needs to play a complete game to win with not many mistakes, but the opportunity is there.

http://www.reviewjournal.com/sports/basketball/vegasmadness/vegas-16-put-hold-year

I wonder if you are going to renege on the bet you made and not post for a year.

JCorona...don't listen to this fool. F the bet. There's not a person on this board who doubts your integrity. More importantly, there's not a person here who doubts music's, chi,utep05,sports fan lack of. This fool gets banned repeatedly and comes back with different handles and has the nerve to call you out? Stick around. The dishonor is all his.

JCorona...don't listen to this fool. F the bet. There's not a person on this board who doubts your integrity. More importantly, there's not a person here who doubts music's, chi,utep05,sports fan lack of. This fool gets banned repeatedly and comes back with different handles and has the nerve to call you out? Stick around. The dishonor is all his.
I assume the mutt is talking to himself. I don't give a f$&k what it says or thinks. I put that thing on ignore a while back.

Why am I not surprised jcorna reneged on his bet? He was too scared to bet me money and how he reneged on his bet. There is a reason his wife left him. Smart girl.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT