ADVERTISEMENT

ACU

It's just become very apparent that all Golding will do in his time here is tread water. And I'm afraid we're stuck with him for at least 2 more years.

Huge miss not hiring Tang. Too bad we are not even half way through Golding's contract.
I believe it's a 5 year, meaning this is year 3 with 2 more after this, right? Not sure the buy out, but it's just disappointing. He's a RA RA guy and I really thought he'd be a great hire, SMH. I know the season is sorta early, but this game just shows in year 3 that his teams and his recruiting has just left alot to be desired. We should not lose to a team like this, we should not get beat by 20 to LMU, we should not be losing to Texas A&M CC, etc .. Golding just hasn't delivered on the hype, that's just facts unfortunately. UTEP Basketball 🏀 should not be this Low, it's saddening 😔

I believe it's a 5 year, meaning this is year 3 with 2 more after this, right? Not sure the buy out, but it's just disappointing. He's a RA RA guy and I really thought he'd be a great hire, SMH. I know the season is sorta early, but this game just shows in year 3 that his teams and his recruiting has just left alot to be desired. We should not lose to a team like this, we should not get beat by 20 to LMU, we should not be losing to Texas A&M CC, etc .. Golding just hasn't delivered on the hype, that's just facts unfortunately. UTEP Basketball 🏀 should not be this Low, it's saddening 😔

The saying is you fall in love for the guy who has been consistent over time and don’t fall in love with the guy who struck lightning once in the dance.

It’s the lack of birthday charges!

Let the Will Wade rumors start!

Would be a fabulous time for a Kappy or CD article on Joey’s contract details!

Last edited:
Reactions: bamfor
Didn't watch their sorry effort. I'm hiding all of my Miner gear. I've run out of hope, but I've gained tons of shame. Looked at stats and noticed we have a guy named Jones who if I remember correctly won Freshman player of the week twice. He played 2 minutes.
Good job coach!

Did anybody hear the postgame comments from Golding? I turned it off before the game was over.
He just said that we had enough offense to win. Said offense was an issue last couple games but defense was good, today offense was good but couldn’t get stops.

Said he didn’t have a problem with officiating because they called it tight both ways.

ACU made more free throws, got to the line more, made more plays down the stretch and that was the difference.

Wasn’t too critical of his team. Just talked about the flow of the game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT