ADVERTISEMENT

Rise Up 915

I am going, but thanks for asking. Unlike you, I'm not gullible.
Higher ticket sales higher than years past but not butts in seats is common. Second, we all have biatching about Senter not having a more developed outreach campaign. Now they do and now a good source says tickets sales are brisk but you’ll wait and see to believe it? Your drip, drip,drip of diarrhea is non stop. As compared to Corona, he is a season ticket holder, has organized bus trips for fans, tailgates, etc. He is just skeptical. Big difference.

Higher ticket sales higher than years past but not butts in seats is common. Second, we all have biatching about Senter not having a more developed outreach campaign. Now they do and now a good source says tickets sales are brisk but you’ll wait and see to believe it? Your drip, drip,drip of diarrhea is non stop. As compared to Corona, he is a season ticket holder, has organized bus trips for fans, tailgates, etc. He is just skeptical. Big difference.

Yes, I will wait and see because I'm not gullible like you. Do you believe everything you read?

I am a season ticket holder and donate as well.

Yes, I will wait and see because I'm not gullible like you. Do you believe everything you read?

I am a season ticket holder and donate as well.
I believe solid sources. The fans on here are getting from direct sources. You’re panties are in a bunch because UTEP is moving tickets. I am happy UTEP is ahead in June for tickets sales. However, that doesn’t mean UTEP will mirror last years success. There are new faces but a well anchored D and good RB’s. UTEP lost a FBS top tier WR. You can’t easily replace that. You just go what is laid in front of you and for tickets sales, I trust the sources. Sorry you don’t.

I believe solid sources. The fans on here are getting from direct sources. You’re panties are in a bunch because UTEP is moving tickets. I am happy UTEP is ahead in June for tickets sales. However, that doesn’t mean UTEP will mirror last years success. There are new faces but a well anchored D and good RB’s. UTEP lost a FBS top tier WR. You can’t easily replace that. You just go what is laid in front of you and for tickets sales, I trust the sources. Sorry you don’t.

I don’t see where Mista is sourcing anything. Where is he getting the information from? Isn’t that something you complained about my posts? Where’s his citations and sourcing?

Reactions: denverutep

Why would my panties be in a bunch because UTEP is moving tickets? As usual, you are talking out of your a$$ and you don't make any sense.

I'm happy UTEP is selling tickets, but I'm not gullible to believe everything I read.

Reactions: NoNCAAWinsSince1992
Why would my panties be in a bunch because UTEP is moving tickets? As usual, you are talking out of your a$$ and you don't make any sense.

I'm happy UTEP is selling tickets, but I'm not gullible to believe everything I read.
But MistaBinks posted it without saying where he got the information!!!! Apparently if 2Step “likes you”, you can post anything without “sources and citations” and it’s the word of god. If he doesn’t “like you”, you need to have sources. Also coming from the guy who said UTEP was “beating up” Utah St at halftime of the NM Bowl.

• Haha
Reactions: denverutep

LOL! Ok, you’re happy their moving tickets.

Good news / Bad news. Over 27K have been sold but 15K are from big cooperate businesses. For example, GECU bought 5K for the home opener.
I wouldn't go so far as to call that bad news. Kind of takes the shine off the 27k but perhaps there will be lots of school kids and military families there.

Reactions: MineroFanatico
I wouldn't go so far as to call that bad news. Kind of takes the shine off the 27k but perhaps there will be lots of school kids and military families there.
If it's anything like the HBU game I'm cool with corporations buying the majority of tickets.

Reactions: jdubb66
It’s definitely going to be the new normal. The modern goal is now 20K corporate, 5K students, 5K season tickets. I believe they will pull off 40K+ for Week 0. The team will definitely need a win to build any kind of momentum with the community.

You feed off fan skepticism, but they’re fans. Don’t muddy the waters mijo. Calmate! You want UTEP too fail, period. You’re not fooling anyone.

I don't want UTEP to fail. I'm not sure why you would think that. Like I said, only a dumbass would have that thought.

You nailed it, utep2step!

He didn't "nail" anything. Only a dumbass would think I would want UTEP to fail. I have attended hundreds of UTEP events and have donated $1,000's. Now tell me why you would think I would want UTEP to fail?

You feed off fan skepticism, but they’re fans. Don’t muddy the waters mijo. Calmate! You want UTEP too fail, period. You’re not fooling anyone.

According to you, UTEP was dominating the 2014 New Mexico Bowl at halftime. This is just one of the moronic things you have stated on here. You're a dumbass and you're not fooling anybody.

Reactions: NoNCAAWinsSince1992
Post #29

UTEP updated the numbers. Over 36,400 tickets sold. Just over 5 weeks to go.

Last edited:
Does it really matter if they're sold, issued, given or thrown away? In the official records the attendance will be 36k or whatever it ends up being. Looks much better than the 10k we got for senior day last season.

Does it really matter if they're sold, issued, given or thrown away? In the official records the attendance will be 36k or whatever it ends up being. Looks much better than the 10k we got for senior day last season.

Of course it does. They can issue 25,000 free tickets and have nobody show up to use them. What's the point of issuing then?

Of course it does. They can issue 25,000 free tickets and have nobody show up to use them. What's the point of issuing then?
For the books. What looks better on paper 10k or 40k? There's a bunch of programs that inflate their attendance. Glad UTEP finally caught on to the game.

For the books. What looks better on paper 10k or 40k? There's a bunch of programs that inflate their attendance. Glad UTEP finally caught on to the game.
Fresno St usually has good attendance in their 40k stadium but one of the worst abuses of attendance exageration was their first game last season. Watched on tv as they hosted UConn. Couldn't possibly have been even 5k there but they announced 26k. Ridiculous.

Reactions: JCorona
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT