ADVERTISEMENT

Rise Up 915

The 2005 football team plays in the same season as the 2005-2006 basketball team. That is a FACT. All of my numbers are correct.

So again:
2005 football- 8 wins
2005-2006- basketball- 21 wins
Total: 29

Like I said, try to keep. I know it's extremely hard for you.
Yeah no one is debating that. But you wrote

"2006- 21+8= 29"

Those are the numbers for the 2005 season.

I think it's hilarious that you think 2006 is the 2005 football season. Doesn't work that way but keep saying it.

So how does it work? LOL

What teams were you comparing when you made this incorrect claim?

"I believe last season UTEP basketball and football combined wins puts them in the top 5 of Miner history."

According to you, 2022 isn't the 2021 football season. So how would you compare the football and basketball teams since basketball plays in 2021 and 2022.

Yeah no one is debating that. But you wrote

"2006- 21+8= 29"

Those are the numbers for the 2005 season.

LOL

I know that.

The 2005 football team and the 2005-2006 basketball team play in the same season (academic year). Do you really not know this? LMAO!!!! Nobody says the 2005-2006 football team because it doesn't make sense.

So, according to you, what should 2006 include? I am just asking because I want to laugh at your answer.
2006- 2007 football five wins

2006 -2007 basketball 14 wins

Understand now?

• Haha
Reactions: denverutep
2006- 2007 football five wins

2006 -2007 basketball 14 wins

Understand now?

I know that. This is why I didn't include the 2007 season.

I'm confused why you are still not understanding any of this. LOL

@JCorona

You still haven't answered this. What teams were you incorrectly talking about?

"I believe last season UTEP basketball and football combined wins puts them in the top 5 of Miner history."

No, it's not wrong.

2005-2006 Football Team- 8 wins
2005- 2006 Basketball Team- 21 wins

What is incorrect?
That you wrote the wrong year. Those are the numbers for 2005? Now you're trolling or can't admit when you're wrong. The 2006 football season doesn't start in 2005. Wow!

I hope this helps but I doubt it.

Now 2006

• Haha
That you wrote the wrong year. Those are the numbers for 2005? Now you're trolling or can't admit when you're wrong. The 2006 football season doesn't start in 2005. Wow!

LOL I didn't write anything wrong. You just aren't getting it.

You asked me to compare the same football and basketball season.

To do that, you have to compare the same academic year (August 2005-May 2006).

The 2005 football season is in the same academic year as the 2005-2006 basketball season. Therefore, I wrote 2006 to compare the two.

It's puzzling why you are not understanding any of this.

I hope this helps but I doubt it.

Now 2006

The 2005-2006 football season is played in 2005.

The 2006-2007 football season is played in 2006.

I didn't think I would have to state this. LOL

Here you go since you can't figure out something so simple.

2005- 21+8=29

Wrong again. UTEP won 21 games in 2006 (2005-2006).

UTEP won 27 games in 2005 (2004-2005).

UTEP won the National Championship in 1966 (1965-1966).

"

UTEP basketball: 2022 season recap​

The Miners ended the 2022 season with a record of 18-12, including 11-7 in Conference USA.

In 2021, UTEP finished the season with an overall record of 12-12, and were 8-8 in C-USA. "

It can't get any more clearer than that.

The 2022 season was 2021-2022.

Just like the 2005 season was 2004-2005.

At least I got some work done while laughing my ass off and sharing the link to other people to get a good laugh. :D :D :D :D

Go Miners!!

Holy ****nuts. I want my 10 minutes back from scrolling thru this little spat.

It wasn't a spat. More like @JCorona embarrassing himself over and over again.

Like I said, this is why the Internet is nauseating sometimes. You never know if somebody is just a troll or really just stupid.

I don’t care how many combined wins the teams had last year. The football only beat teams with losing records and lost their bowl game. They were embarrassed by the 3 good teams they played - Boise, UTSA, and UAB. They only won 7 games because they played the worst of the worst in college football.

The basketball team was swept by NMSU and couldn’t even beat Bradley. They also had an embarrassing loss to Marshall, lost in the 2nd game of the CUSA tournament, and lost in a chump tournament at home. Yeah, they won “20 games”, but that means nothing today.
Did you even watch the UAB game? I wouldn’t call that getting embarrassed.

Reactions: MineroFanatico
It's not an insult. It's the truth. You are a dumbass and you post garbage and then act immature when you're proven wrong.

Like @FiliUTEP, I'm honestly not sure if you're really this stupid or if you are just a troll looking for attention.

It has to be either one or the other.

You are one of the reasons why a lot of the Internet is junk. I used to post on forums for many years talking about sports, etc. Now, I don't post that much because clowns like you who are either stupid or just trolls just looking for attention.
If the internet is so nauseating to you, then maybe you are better off not using it. Mental health is important.

Reactions: axingfools1
If the internet is so nauseating to you, then maybe you are better off not using it. Mental health is important.

You are correct. This is why I don't post a lot anymore. The Internet used to be great about 15 to 20 years ago.

It doesn't negatively affect my mental health. In fact, I was laughing the whole time. 😂

Yeah, you were laughing but wasn't it more of a demonic laugh or even a demented laugh?

It was more of a "how can somebody be this stupid" laugh.

I'm not used to being around stupid people. My buddies and I debate all the time about sports and other things. When we're wrong, then we're wrong. We don't go on and on acting like morons.

Reactions: kickballpro
Reading the last few days of these threads one experience I had I would like to share, bare with me. Hardware sells.

An acquaintance owns a pawn shop/gold buyer store in central EP. He had a UTEP bowl ring and a NMSU WAC champ ring. He had them on display next each other. Other than the dichotomy that was going thru my brain the end result that hit me was a) Damn, they had to pawn these for cash after earning them after playing the highest level of collegiate sports and b) I wanted to be in their shoes. I busted my ass in high school hoping to make that level, but that’s besides the point.

Do we want bragging rights like the other major conference fans display? UTEP fans don’t expect major conference affiliation (pipe dreams did happen when Price arrived) but we want in with the MW. We circle jerk over it, admit it.

Those players who owned those rings once, they paid there dues to earn that ring. Do we as boosters and fans give in like kind? NO! El Paso and Las Cruces does not sell out the seats even during successful seasons? NMSU put back to back to back etc basketball seasons and it wasn’t good enough for LC unless UTEP or later, GCU was on the bill. For UTEP, UTEP had one of the best backs in the nation in AJ. His last game in a UTEP uni the stands were empty as he went off in beast mode. I was so disgusted with Kugler I didn’t even want too spend on a $10 ticket. It was my loss.

UTEP fans wishes it has NMSU AD. NMSU wishes it had some of UTEP’s revenue streams (as paltry as they are) so it didn’t had to schedule Liberty twice in the same football season.

NMSU has a Big 10 coach who resurrected a Big 10 school but left for health reasons. UTEP has a rehashed coach from KSU who was instrumental in Synder’s early success that took a hapless program to legit status. His first few at UTEP were rough to say the least.

Now both will be conference mates. For decades this was a pipe dream. The pipe dream is now reality.

Looking at both those rings I saw a few months ago brought sadness because two players had to pawn them but it is now our new future.

Let us show both players divided by 45 minutes of road travel that not all was in vein. CUSA is not a premier league, I get it. Does a business owner go over the past failures. No! They learn from it. A business owner gives his customers a reason to return and return again. Hope to make things better is on a business owners front mind. I am such one person. I own a small business.

I am going to buy season tickets and “hope” UTEP over achieves. I’ve been doing this since the 80’s

Decades ago I heard a UTEP basketball legend had his WAC ring seen for sale in a pawn shop. I was sad. Selling of major America sports champ rings is more common than we think. A movie was made about it a few years ago [Uncut Gems]. After what I saw in that central jewelry store I said not if I can help it. I support the players and will make sure my budget includes season tickets. It’s not SEC athletics but UTEP is all I have in my back yard and that diploma hanging in my house is my priceless treasure. I earned it just like that NMSU and UTEP player earned their conference and bowl ring.

UTEP fans wishes it has NMSU AD. NMSU wishes it had some of UTEP’s revenue streams (as paltry as they are) so it didn’t had to schedule Liberty twice in the same football season.

Which revenue streams does NMSU wish they had? Pure lies. NMSU and Liberty both needed games, not because of anything else. Here’s an article about it. So stop your bullshit.

Reactions: NoNCAAWinsSince1992
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT