ADVERTISEMENT

Roderick Williams

MinerDave

All Star
Dec 20, 2001
I know many people made fun of this last summer, but has anyone given consideration that maybe God really did tell Roderick to leave this mess? Just sayin...

Reactions: El Paso 777
Bitcoin dammit! Don't bring up bitcoin. It makes me weep. I considered plunking one paycheck on it when it first came out and now I want to shoot myself! I did my homework but had to listen to a darned family member who thought it sounded flakey. Aggghhhhhh!

I thought the same thing last January but I talked myself out of it. I says to my self, "It won't go up any more." Only about 1600 percent.

There are other crypto currencies that are still a good value. Buy zcash (you can thank me later) if you're interested in riding the crpto wave. Just keep in mind that your in for wild price fluctuations. However, with the uncertainty in the current market, crypto may be a safe alternative to gold and silver. We're in quite a worrisome bubble, and it's unclear where our economic and monetary stability is heading...

Also a big crypto fan here. Love reading and watching all I can about the stuff. Here’s hoping we picked the right horses. #HODL #tothemoon

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT