ADVERTISEMENT

Romine to transfer

utep2step

MI Miner Maniac
Jul 10, 2001
Source via his twitter, and coach Cantu. Check Minerrush.com for news.

In case you missed it, Christian transferred to Illinois State. A couple of quotes I found interesting. Take them for what they're worth:

"What made me pick ISU was really believing the coaches. They were very truthful with me, and I connected well with the players on my visit. It's a very nice campus and has the college feel I wasn't getting at UTEP."

"In this off year, I'm going to have to polish my post game and really improve my all-around game," he said. "I think the thing that held me back at UTEP was I was not expanding my whole game. There's a good skill development program for me at ISU."

www.pantagraph.com/sports/college/basketball/men/romine-eager-for-fresh-start-with-isu-basketball-team/article_238182aa-f995-58e5-825a-9dfb1d36356e.html

Yeah, he had to say something after Floyd trashed him in the press conference. "Its not like we broke up the '27 Yankees". too funny

Reactions: e-rick
I wish Romine all the best. I wish he stuck it out. He has a ton of upside.

Yeah, he had to say something after Floyd trashed him in the press conference. "Its not like we broke up the '27 Yankees". too funny
Actually Floyd did say during the press conference that Romine departed in a classy way. So he complimented him at least on that.

Reactions: e-rick
According to ESPN transfer list McSwiggan has ended up at Northeast Nebraska CC while Brodricks Jones is at D2 Southeastern.

The mcswiggan thing I don't understand why would you go from a d1 scholarship to a community college? Is that where his girlfriend is?

The mcswiggan thing I don't understand why would you go from a d1 scholarship to a community college? Is that where his girlfriend is?
I'd assume that he doesn't want to sit out another year, and I don't think that he has to if he goes JC.

I think his girlfriend plays basketball nearby at Casper CC in Wyoming.

So Mcswiggan is going to Nebraska and his girlfriend is in Wyoming? Not exactly close places. That move doesn't make any sense.

Nebraskastan & Wyo butt up next to each other, but NE Nebraskastan is a head scratcher because it's a hike from the eastend to the west end. The lovebirds better figure out their priorities.

Nebraskastan & Wyo butt up next to each other, but NE Nebraskastan is a head scratcher because it's a hike from the eastend to the west end. The lovebirds better figure out their priorities.
Is Nebraskastan close to Pakistan?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT