ADVERTISEMENT

Serious question ....

Tucson_Miner

MI Regular
Nov 24, 2004
how many years does CTF have left on his contract? I am being serious not trying to ruffle fili's feathers.

Next year is it. Floyd will either get an extension or get fired. Schools rarely let coaches go into the last year of their contract. A lame duck coach is terrible for recruiting and fundraising.

Reactions: Tucson_Miner
Can we all agree that if we don't reach the tourney within that time, it's time to bring someone else in? Or are there truly those that give him six more years, or even an unlimited amount of time to get us back to the Dance?

To me, Floyd's fate is sealed in the coming days/weeks. If he doesn't pull a *quality* rabbit or two out of his recruiting hat, he's a dead man walking.

Reactions: MineroFanatico
To me, Floyd's fate is sealed in the coming days/weeks. If he doesn't pull a *quality* rabbit or two out of his recruiting hat, he's a dead man walking.

From a personal preference standpoint, I might agree with you. But realistically, there is no way ctf gets fired before his contract is up. Just sayin.

After looking at who we have offered since the end of the season not sure the rabbits will be very helpful. Maybe we can get a transfer that is immediately eligible.

Reactions: MineroFanatico
From a personal preference standpoint, I might agree with you. But realistically, there is no way ctf gets fired before his contract is up. Just sayin.

Dead man walking isn't the same thing as fired.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT