ADVERTISEMENT

So ah, who's watching tonight?

I refuse to watch this Div2 level team that Floyd has created. No point in watching us get blown out every game, as I honestly don't expect us to win more than 4 or 5 more games (at most) the rest of the season.

With that said, I won't be "rooting" for us to lose. I do however know that it's potentially beneficial in the long run. The sooner the Don becomes a ghost town, the sooner the admin will be forced to make necessary changes...

I refuse to watch this Div2 level team that Floyd has created. No point in watching us get blown out every game, as I honestly don't expect us to win more than 4 or 5 more games (at most) the rest of the season.

With that said, I won't be "rooting" for us to lose. I do however know that it's potentially beneficial in the long run. The sooner the Don becomes a ghost town, the sooner the admin will be forced to make necessary changes...
Funny that you guys are talking about whether or not you will "root" for the Miners while the game is televised on "Root Sports". As I have stated before, I am trying to become a disinterested Miner fan due to recent events, but dammit, I just discovered that I can get the game here in Dallas on ATT Uverse. What shall I do?

Reactions: mikesarabia
Well, just in case. I won't be able to lay off. (channel 683 DirecTV, channel 414 Dish Network) locally per Miner Basketball.

No matter how bad things are I will never root for The Aggies or Lobos to beat UTEP. That's some traitorous sh*t. If they couldn't beat scrub teams these last couple of weeks, I will consider this game a victory if we keep it within 10.

Reactions: UTEP05
You going to Vegas, Laser?

Indeed I am. Saw Brooks & Dunn with Reba McIntyre at Caesar's last week (absolute killer concert), headed back next week. Merry Christmas to me, from me, with love.

Staying at Rio, let's tag up at Tillman's Fertita's Place (e.g. Golden Nugget) for some liquid Mexican, I'll be the guy in red at the blackjack table. Suspect we may have more in common that posting handles...

Indeed I am. Saw Brooks & Dunn with Reba McIntyre at Caesar's last week (absolute killer concert), headed back next week. Merry Christmas to me, from me, with love.

Staying at Rio, let's tag up at Tillman's Fertita's Place (e.g. Golden Nugget) for some liquid Mexican, I'll be the guy in red at the blackjack table. Suspect we may have more in common that posting handles...

Call me intrigued. Lol. Im actually staying at the Golden Nugget. Will have wife, friends and parents along but would most definitely have the opportunity to throw a couple drinks down, especially Friday and Sunday nights. Hit me up.

stillpoint1111@yahoo.com - name is Trevor

Call me intrigued. Lol. Im actually staying at the Golden Nugget. Will have wife, friends and parents along but would most definitely have the opportunity to throw a couple drinks down, especially Friday and Sunday nights. Hit me up.

stillpoint1111@yahoo.com - name is Trevor

Damn, who's picking up THAT tab? Getting comped at Rio, otherwise I'd probably be at GN or Mandalay Bay w/team. Fremont Street (downtown next to GN) is really cool. I'll be in touch...

Reactions: MineroFanatico
Funny that you guys are talking about whether or not you will "root" for the Miners while the game is televised on "Root Sports". As I have stated before, I am trying to become a disinterested Miner fan due to recent events, but dammit, I just discovered that I can get the game here in Dallas on ATT Uverse. What shall I do?

I think the key is watching with the understanding that we'll get destroyed, that way a close game could be considered as a "win".

Normally, I'm passionate about basketball to a fault. I get too emotionally involved.
Lately, I've been apathetic. It's good for my emotional stability, but not so good for a program that needs passionate fans like myself for support

Reactions: miner661 and UTEP05
I'm not watching. I'm listening to old Scrooge Teicher on my old Radio Shack transistor radio.

EASY ANSWER. YOU WATCH THE DAMN GAME!

Anyone who cheers for the UNManly team that plays in the Sleaze Pit or the fake Aggies from NMSUx over UTEP is NOT a true Miner and should enroll in a school in New Mexico. I hear the legal drinking age there is being raised to 35 in an effort to keep alcohol out of the high schools.

GO MINERS! You're either WITH us or AGAINST us

Ha! I just got back from Las Vegas last night. My wife and I took advantage of me having some time off due to finals and stayed at Bally's. Saw Evil Dead the Musical on Sunday and then KA on Monday.

If you want to scout UTEP's next opponent NMSU (vs. UNM) in the battle of I- 25 from the Pan American Center will be televised on Fox Sports Southwest at 7:30 p.m. MT/ 9:30 p.m. ET.
Spectrum cable ch. 318 (HD)
AT&T U-Verse ch. 1755, 1756
http://www.foxsports.com/tv-listings

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT