ADVERTISEMENT

THE SOLUTION

alvinosports

All Star
May 21, 2012
I see a lot of people here is pissed and done, seems like yesterday's interview with Bob Stull spilled the glass and pissed everybody off including some long hard fans who are even season ticker holders. The solution is NOBODY attend the games, let the DHC be empty for the rest of the season so we ALL send a clear message to the athletic department and they will have no choice but to make drastic changes like No.1 Fire Floyd.

Reactions: Jimmy the Miner
That won't happen because there are around 4-5k fans that will show up win or lose. Bob Stull knows this and, until those fans don't show up, nothing will change.

I can't agree more. Stull wants to tell people he's doing a fine job yet the losses are mounting and attendance is dropping. I'm really starting to agree with many people on this board, only at UTEP would this level of mediocrity not affect someone's job security.

That won't happen because there are around 4-5k fans that will show up win or lose. Bob Stull knows this and, until those fans don't show up, nothing will change.
The sad part is that those 4-5k fans is enough to keep us in the top tier of CUSA attendance. Then bob can turn around and say something stupid like "attendance is not an issue we are one of the top teams in the conference." Same for football the 18-20k that show up no matter what is good enough to say at the top of CUSA.

No Winn, No Harris, I wouldn't be surprised if we lose by 15+

I'd be surprised if we didn't lose by 25 or more. We lost 2 of our 3 best scorers for tonight, on a team with few scorers to begin with. I suspect it'll be ugly. ..

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT