ADVERTISEMENT

This dude is foreal...

jdubb66

MI Hall of Famer
Feb 10, 2009
CR786KWVAAANPQw.jpg:large

Me too- but no efficiencies were gained bc there is still a guy there that would be the "rebound" guy - assign him to another task - sorry, my Corp side coming out

Still don't know about this season, cause of the front court being a question mark, but we will have the best back court in the conference.
Potential starting back court of E. Morris, D.Artist and L. Moore that's scary good reminds me of Giovanni St. Amant, Filipino Rivera and ...... I forget the other starting guard lol

Having seen all the former greats from Charlie Brown, Bobby Joe Hill, Nolan Richardson, Tiny Archibald, both Riveras, Randy Culpepper, etc., etc. - but also having had the pleasure of seeing Dominic perform in the Pac 12, on the west coast, there is no doubt in my mind that this talented player will be one of the best point guards to ever suit up for the Miners. It is this caliber of great player that may some day have his team knocking on the door of the sweet sixteen or final four. Enough said. Enjoy Miner hoops on Saturday. Wish I could be with all you Miner fanatics!

Having seen all the former greats from Charlie Brown, Bobby Joe Hill, Nolan Richardson, Tiny Archibald, both Riveras, Randy Culpepper, etc., etc. - but also having had the pleasure of seeing Dominic perform in the Pac 12, on the west coast, there is no doubt in my mind that this talented player will be one of the best point guards to ever suit up for the Miners. It is this caliber of great player that may some day have his team knocking on the door of the sweet sixteen or final four. Enough said. Enjoy Miner hoops on Saturday. Wish I could be with all you Miner fanatics!

Having a true PG should unclog the offense.

Let's hope Willms foot holds up and he can give us 20-25 min with 7-10 ppg and 6-8 rpg and that Winn is the 6-7 bruiser that we've been missing that can get rebounds and put backs and do the dirty work down low. Of those two things happen along with the freshman contributing in the front court, we could be in for a banner year. However there are still is and wishful thinking, but potential none the less

Reactions: El Paso Chihuahuas
Do you remember Tim Hardaway?

Reactions: MineroFanatico
but also having had the pleasure of seeing Dominic perform in the Pac 12, on the west coast, there is no doubt in my mind that this talented player will be one of the best point guards to ever suit up for the Miners. It is this caliber of great player that may some day have his team knocking on the door of the sweet sixteen or final four.

Maybe I'm missing something, but Dominic averaged 8.5 points per game his Freshman year and 4.1 points his sophomore year.

Maybe I'm missing something, but Dominic averaged 8.5 points per game his Freshman year and 4.1 points his sophomore year.

Well...you are probably unaware that TH only averaged 6.9 ppg through his freshman and sophomore years. Of course I'm assuming but I just thought I'd point that FACT out.

#1- Those stats are wrong.

#2- Dominic's stats regressed from year 1 to year 2.

#1 What do you mean those stats are wrong? He averaged about 4 ppg his fr year and about 10 his soph year. Prove that to be wrong.

#2 Are you aware why DA's stats decreased from his fr year to his soph year?

(4.1 + 10) / 2 = 7.05

You need to go take a math class.

Your stat of 10 is wrong punk. Look it up for yourself. So actually, you're the one that needs to take a math class. Although you have to be able to accurately read numbers before you can actually do math.

So it's ok if he dates your daughter, cousin, niece, etc?

We've been over this. There's a reason the DA didn't file charges. We'll never know all the facts, but if you've read the police report you can divine a reason why charges might not have been filed. How would you feel if he were your son?

I air agree Sweetlou. I watched the games Dominic played in while he was at Oregon since Floyd was recruiting him when he was in high school. I am interested in seeing the players that Floyd was recruiting and how they fair in college. Artis is a true point guard, can shoot the ball, has the playing experience, and appears to be a true leader. To me, he is the key to the teams success.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT