ADVERTISEMENT

Tony the Tiger Sun Bowl

A few ASU fans on Twitter were talking about how bad El Paso is. I asked them why they thought that and they had no clue and they said El Paso is like Tucson is there is nothing to do in El Paso. If anybody here has ever been to Tucson, there is no comparison to El Paso. Of course he blocked me. LOL

"Knock on wood" that's this years Sun Bowl theme. Plenty of Plywood and 2x4's sticking out of the stands.

Rihanna performed the national anthem and half time of the 2013 Sun Bowl.

I believe that there was also an opportunity to get Beyoncé(Destiny's Child) at one point, before she became a really big star, but the Sun Bowl committee either passed or somehow the contract fell through.

Reactions: FarWestTexas
Don’t tell these experts they’re wrong! By 2013, she was way too big to be performing at the Sun Bowl. Maybe in 2040, they can get her back here!

Dude, seriously, knock it off. It's one thing to slam everything UTEP but now you're also slamming every digger here for just about anything we say.

I get it that you're not here looking for friends but the constant attacks -- especially those directed at fellow diggers -- really take away from many of the *good* points you make in regards to the Miners.

Dude, seriously, knock it off. It's one thing to slam everything UTEP but now you're also slamming every digger here for just about anything we say.

I get it that you're not here looking for friends but the constant attacks -- especially those directed at fellow diggers -- really take away from many of the *good* points you make in regards to the Miners.

You have thin skin if you think that's an "attack".

Reactions: NoNCAAWinsSince1992

Come correct. If you’re not sure of when something happened, look it up. Rihanna was a mega star in 2013, she wasn’t doing halftime shows in El Paso. POD wasn’t doing Sun Bowl halftimes in 2001, now they are.

Reactions: Autograph Boy
I know a FSU hard core fan. Here’s his take on his team:

We stink! Can’t tackle anybody, can’t cover anybody, and 2/3 of our points aren’t in the game. Outside of that. . .

I know a FSU hard core fan. Here’s his take on his team:

We stink! Can’t tackle anybody, can’t cover anybody, and 2/3 of our points aren’t in the game. Outside of that. . .
Sounds like a Dimel team.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT