ADVERTISEMENT

Typical UTEP

If you are, then how can you say Joyner was a better player than Maynard?
I didn’t say Joyner was better than Maynard. In fact when you asked if I thought he was, I said, “Not necessarily”. I thought you were all about facts.

I didn’t say Joyner was better than Maynard. In fact when you asked if I thought he was, I said, “Not necessarily”. I thought you were all about facts.

Careful, Fanatico. denver will drag you into an endless, repetitive, back-and-forth with nothing substantive resulting from it. And I say that with nothing but Miners love for our brother denver.

Careful, Fanatico. denver will drag you into an endless, repetitive, back-and-forth with nothing substantive resulting from it. And I say that with nothing but Miners love for our brother denver.

I wouldn't have to go back and forth if others gave answers. When somebody asks me a question I give them an answer.

People state dumb things like they were young when Maynard played, so Joyner is the best player. Then they get upset when they are called out.

There are a lot of characters on this site.

Reactions: MinerFan79

You must be one of those people who uses pronouns on their social media. You can never make up your mind about anything. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: MinerFan79
Well you didn't say yes or no. Sorry you can't make up your mind.
Oh ok. So you take me saying “not necessarily” and fit that into a narrative of your creation that says I do think SJ was better than DM? Got it. Cool. Enjoy the rest of your evening denver.

I simply asked why they thought Joyner was better. I said Maynard was better because he is in the Hall of Fame.

All I got was nonsense from others.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT