ADVERTISEMENT

UTEP at ODU

Odigie has a nice mid range game on the offensive end but he is a snoozer and liability on the defensive end. Not much more effective than Vila on D.

I don’t see Hawkins there at all right now, meaning not even on the bench. Anyone have any news on this? Btw, I’m liking what Lathon has done so far, maybe not having Hawkins there on his back has helped his confidence??
Pulled something in shoot around. Not playing tonight.

Reactions: MINER.JAY
UTEP Athletics
Habs_fans_bags_2001.jpg

Indeed. He really fell off the map after his injury. Started to get some consistent minutes before that, then nada.
He is very undersized at the four, but I can't imagine he could do worse defensively than the trifecta of Vila, Odigie, and Verhoeven.

Reactions: MineroFanatico
ODU’s got a nice pg in Curry and PF in Ezikpe. Like the game those two have. They kicked our asses tonight.

ODU’s got a nice pg in Curry and PF in Ezikpe. Like the game those two have. They kicked our asses tonight.
There are actually some solid scoring point guards in CUSA. Unfortunately, we are not one of those teams. Curry is an example of a JC kid that stepped right in. I hope Terry is taking notes. So far, he hasn't really gone after any JC guys other than Vila, and that has been a disaster.

Reactions: MineroFanatico
Like I said before, if you're sad because your team lost then you should seek psychiatric help.

I am happy either way, but I would be ecstatic if UTEP was a Top 4 team.

Yeah, the psychiatrists would definitely stay in business with me and the other 10 million true fans who root their teams on. Key word “true” fans. As opposed to the poser who is “ecstatic” when they win and “happy” when they lose.o_O Lol.

Reactions: picks up
Lordy, looks like we can add Stroud to the list of shitty shooters with the green light to fire away.
Stroud is just pressured to score in the few minutes he plays. He is not being integrated properly into the lineup. Plays like 2 minutes at a time so forces everything. I kind of wish he would have hit 3-4 tonight to prove a point, but that's not really his game. Still he scores 6 points and gets assists, steals and blocks. The team sucks. Might as well play him the whole game.

Yeah, the psychiatrists would definitely stay in business with me and the other 10 million true fans who root their teams on. Key word “true” fans.

I root for my team. I just am not sad after a loss. Disappointed sure, but not sad.

Stroud is just pressured to score in the few minutes he plays. He is not being integrated properly into the lineup. Plays like 2 minutes at a time so forces everything. I kind of wish he would have hit 3-4 tonight to prove a point, but that's not really his game. Still he scores 6 points and gets assists, steals and blocks. The team sucks. Might as well play him the whole game.
He needs to shoot from mid range.

Yeah, the psychiatrists would definitely stay in business with me and the other 10 million true fans who root their teams on. Key word “true” fans. As opposed to the poser who is “ecstatic” when they win and “happy” when they lose.o_O Lol.

You don't get it do you? I am happy either way. Ecstatic is a much stronger emotion than happy.

If you choose to be sad, then be sad. I don't care.

Reactions: NoNCAAWinsSince1992

Hard to say. Definitely shouldn’t be shooting 3s in numbers. He is a great athlete. Very dynamic. I haven’t seen much to suggest he’s a good basketball player. I don’t think he’ll help this team get over the hump. Watching him from the line, he just doesn’t have a smooth touch or release. Not sure he’ll be able to develop much more in this area of his game, which he’d need to to become a good basketball player...imo.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lil_Train
If there is a mass exodus of players after this season ( looks like there will be), I don't see Terry ever going above .500 in CUSA play in a season. Terry is looking more and more like another one of Senter's $700k a season mistake.

Higher ticket prices and more D2 games is the answer. Terry is the man to right this ship. 5 year plan is working

If there is a mass exodus of players after this season ( looks like there will be), I don't see Terry ever going above .500 in CUSA play in a season. Terry is looking more and more like another one of Senter's $700k a season mistake.

Do you see Terry going above .500 if everybody stays? Either way...

Ncaa ....nothing original same ole crap ... at least come up with new material every once in awhile—

Reactions: picks up
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT